Used a bbc dildo on my wife for the first time

ive been playin a long game with getting my shy reserved wife into being shared with a bbc. She’s never really been into anything other than vanilla sex and I’m slowly getting her to be more adventurous in the bed room and I wanted to share my successes I fucked her with a bbc dildo and she came so hard on it after she was done I instantly ate her out and she loved it she said she wants to use it again
rose bromance GIF by The Bachelor Australia

It was the same for
ive been playin a long game with getting my shy reserved wife into being shared with a bbc. She’s never really been into anything other than vanilla sex and I’m slowly getting her to be more adventurous in the bed room and I wanted to share my successes I fucked her with a bbc dildo and she came so hard on it after she was done I instantly ate her out and she loved it she said she wants to use it again
It was the same for us. I got her first dildo as a black one, a little bigger than mine. She would get so into her, she was take it all the way down her throat easily and make herself gag on it like she was possessed, having great orgasms.

A year later, I got her a big Mandingo size lifelike dildo. She looks so beautiful bouncing up on and down it on and sucking on it. I'll fix it to the side of the bed so she was get on all fours and fuck herself with it. I like to grab her by the hair and make her take it hard, asking her why she has to be such a fucking whore. She named it Andre, after one of the black coworkers that she always first with and wants to fuck, and I'll ask he if Andre is fucking her good. "You like that? So you're Andre's whore now? The married slut that he fucks whenever he wants? Everyone knows you fuck Andre, don't they?" She cum almost immediately, screaming and convulsing.

Back