Trying to understand QOS lifestyle as a Black Man

I'm a white female that prefers men of a darker persuasion. It my choice of men, it's not a fetish or a kink. However, the people on here and their perversion is more on the racist side. They of course don't see it, but it's very much a white man controlling his perversion due to his inadequacies and what a better race then his arch nemesis... the black man. So in a sense you're partaking in this disfunction, but you're getting your rocks off, sooo it's a double edge sword if you ask me with this lifestyle.
I believe you may be one of those racist white men you speak of simply, trolling the forums for a twitch or a scorned Karen completely out of touch with what this scene is. :qos:
Confused Wait What GIF

Would you like me to point out in you media how fake you are, and start with your verification picture where you only have 1 boob the other seems to have disappeared?
I unable to see their media, as yours, but at least someone made an attempt to be verified. I think what I’ve seen (not much) they’re pretty hot, but who knows nowadays?

I unable to see their media, as yours, but at least someone made an attempt to be verified. I think what I’ve seen (not much) they’re pretty hot, but who knows nowadays?
The thing is.. what's the point of verification if you're actually real. From what I've seen it don't mean nothing, other than to bully the unverified, and I'm not down with that. I know who I am and if I want you to know who I am trust... You will know 😘
.. side note " don't start none, won't be none"
I have an opinion, I'm pro black, I only fk black, and that's what I choose. I see things the way I see things. So just let me be 😘

Oh wait then you have another where 1 boob is in the wrong direction with a completely different arm.
Shall we do more?
james franco wtf GIF
LOL so you are saying my profile picture is some kind of an AI photoshit pic of some kind? Cute. I said im calling you out. I invite you to my page and media. Also live webcam as well. Ive some time to burn. Cut the ******* and bring it.

Would you like me to point out in you media how fake you are, and start with your verification picture where you only have 1 boob the other seems to have disappeared?
Oh wait then you have another where 1 boob is in the wrong direction with a completely different arm.
Shall we do more?
There is absolutely nothing wrong with Mrs. @2kindred_spirits' boobs!
And the "different" arm belongs to the male she made the verification with.
BTW i have no idea what you were complaining about initially. Must have been something she said? 🤔 Or you're just in a bad mood today?

I honestly dont know what verification pic of mine you two are talking about. I verified years ago with a videos and pics. Care to send me a link?
There is absolutely nothing wrong with Mrs. @2kindred_spirits' boobs!
And the "different" arm belongs to the male she made the verification with.
BTW i have no idea what you were complaining about initially. Must have been something she said? 🤔 Or you're just in a bad mood today?

I honestly dont know what verification pic of mine you two are talking about. I verified years ago with a videos and pics. Care to send me a link?
Of course you don't 🙄
.... oh you can see my horrible editing, trying to make black men believe I'm a women trying to be blacked oh the horror..I shame myself 🙄🙄🙄 dude grow a pair, oh wait you did and it failed🤦🏼‍♀️

Back