Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Lost power missed the debate go Trump
It was melodramatic, actually. Harris had plenty of openings to go after Pence on some of his responses and did nothing. Maybe stage fright, maybe Biden plan to just not fuck up the VP debate ... whatever. She certainly disappointed me as far as using her prosecuting attorney skills.
Pence ... refused all night to stay within the time limits even as the moderator kept trying to cut him off many, many times and Pence just kept on talking. Then when he finally quit talking, and was asked to respond to another question (entirely different one) Pence kept saying "let me go back, for a minute to finish answering the question ... dadadada) all night long.
Pence lied out his ass (actually just repeating Trump's bs) that they'd done a great job on covid-19 AND bragged about their work on ... wait for it .... health care ... hahaha! Only thing I can recall Trump's administration doing is spending over 3 years to ******* Obamacare, period. No Trump care ever really developed, and no plan to develop one, but you'd think they had listening to Pence. These fuckers are simply living in some alt-world we don't know about yet.

Now Trump just called in LIVE to FOX Business and said he won’t do a virtual debate. The reason why we need a virtual is because of HIM. If he is sick, then he needs to be doing things that prevent others from getting sick by him. Now if he wants to get all of the ass kissing Repukeians around him sick fine 🤒!!! Of course, what Donald Trump says just five minutes later could be totally different. This is likely to go through several iterations before we finally know what the next debate will look like . . . if it even happens at all . . . we told you how Trump was gonna act around this ;) Sooooooo who is it who doesn't want to debate :unsure:???

Last edited:
So that means, in spite of what we see, you start this "Go Trump" thread, and defend the indefensible, so that we think you are a die hard Trumper and lost to the rhetoric, but, you walk into that voting booth and vote for Biden/Harris? Pulling off the greatest trick of all on us?
OK, either way.
Did we watch the same movie stuck in the middle. With you

Focus on flies and memes all you want, lying Kamala got steam rolled last night and you all know it. Visibly shaken, lying, eyes watering. Facts disarmed her smoke screen of bullshit.
what the hell did you watch?....were you sedated during the debate?

Kamala Harris seen as winner in post-debate CNN poll ...

1 day ago · More Americans said Sen. Kamala Harris did the best job in the vice presidential debate Wednesday night, according to a CNN Instant Poll of registered voters who watched. About 6 …

Pence Changes The Topic On Hard Questions Again And Again ...

11 hours ago · Pence, like most Republicans, decided to just not answer. “Thank you Susan, but let me just say…” he began, before talking about abortion again, and then, for some reason, about the history ...

6 (1).png

Last edited:
Did we watch the same movie stuck in the middle. With you
Yes. Steelers Wheel.
You're the cop, Marvin, being tortured by the razor cuts and ******* from Mr Blonde (you see the poll numbers, and Trump fucking up every time he opens his mouth. Cutting into your good feelings about the race).
The cop, Marvin, lives through it, sticking to the hope he will stop (numbers to turn around), or other thieves from the jewel heist (Independents and Suburban Democrats voters) or cops will come (your 'silent majority' will turn out), even putting a little hope into Mr Orange being able to rally, only to be surprisingly shot by Nice Guy Eddie (overwhelming number of states that will vote for Biden on election day).
See? You've been dead on election day, since the day after Trump was sworn in. (He lied through his oath too)

Yes. Steelers Wheel.
You're the cop, Marvin, being tortured by the razor cuts and ******* from Mr Blonde (you see the poll numbers, and Trump fucking up every time he opens his mouth. Cutting into your good feelings about the race).
The cop, Marvin, lives through it, sticking to the hope he will stop (numbers to turn around), or other thieves from the jewel heist (Independents and Suburban Democrats voters) or cops will come (your 'silent majority' will turn out), even putting a little hope into Mr Orange being able to rally, only to be surprisingly shot by Nice Guy Eddie (overwhelming number of states that will vote for Biden on election day).
See? You've been dead on election day, since the day after Trump was sworn in. (He lied through his oath too)
Bud I am no cop never been one in my lineage

Back