Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

This is before Covid struck him, his family and staff down. Knock off a couple of more points for his inability to manage the Coronavirus Pandemic even at home.
The American people cannot trust a man so blazingly stupid and careless with his own safety, so how can we trust him with ours?

As i say i hope I'm wrong on this one the effects if I'm right i can't even imagine.
Things just keep piling on one at a time. Today the Dr. apologizes and changes his
story one more time. I've followed the entire event and I've seen Trumps oldest sons
and Ivanka Photos and even a few sound bites. I see blank faces and even a hit
of a smile in a few. What i don't see is anguish, pain or fear. Even from Ivanka a
******* who's i've seen many times hugging and kissing daddy. I expected her
to fall apart or at least look distressed. His age and weight put daddy in the high
risk group. I think of my children when their ******* had a very mild heart attack.
I just see none of the facial expressions on his children's faces i saw on my own.
Do they really care little for their *******, along for the money or fame. Is the whole
close family thing for show. I don't know but observing and listening is what's
causing confusion and doubt. truth.jpg

Great example of how selfish and stupid he is.
Trump IS an infected patient. He could not stand the narrative that he is down. He just exposed secret service, his passengers and driver to the highly contagious infection.
Why?
Because non-thinkers like you, will cheer him on.
Oh, he probably just sealed his death sentence too. Hope it was worth it.

Back