Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Damn, did you consider the source?
BY KEITH NAUGHTON, OPINION CONTRIBUTOR — 09/30/20 08:30 AM EDT
THE VIEWS EXPRESSED BY CONTRIBUTORS ARE THEIR OWN AND NOT THE VIEW OF THE HILL

I can't believe this loser is still around. Trying his hand at writing. This guy is a washed up Republican campaign operative. Probably looking for a job. He has not really been a factor since 2002 or 2003. Back in my PA campaign days. He won one statewide race stopping us Dems from sweeping. Been riding that ******* for almost 20 years.

Preaching to the choir. Those supporting him are already baked in.
Trump is behind because he needs MORE supporters, not to lock his in.
This is why on election day, you people will swear this is being stolen from him. You keep reading your own hype, and beleiving it.

I know but it has been sending me the message regularly since few weeks now. I think it is maybe to scare people, so I wonder if, among you Americans, it does that to you too. Perhaps it is just a bug, I do not know.
Because so much spam and misinformation comes from Russia. Instagram, Twitter and Facebook have pledged to step up and squash the propaganda.
Maybe you and @Hottobe cucked should explain it's not real.

What exactly did Biden Do ? He did not WIN anything, the debate was confusing for a number of reasons. Trump certainly took the lead in aggression, but they both talked over each other, whether or not Trump interrupted more, he had a lot to interrupt more for because Joe would not answer so many questions. Chris Wallace did a lousy one sided job. If Biden did so well, how come his committee wants to change the format next debate. If debating is physically or mentally to much for Joe, he cannot do the job of President.
Do you ever stop crying and whining with the excuses?
WhinyBitch.gif

Because so much spam and misinformation comes from Russia. Instagram, Twitter and Facebook have pledged to step up and squash the propaganda.
Maybe you and @Hottobe cucked should explain it's not real.
Instagram indicates a very specific place in Moscow, in a big tower, which I did not go to, I once put "it is me" and yet it still sends me a warning message. So I thought it might be a manipulation of Instagram. I do not know.

If all you have going for you is a political party you like, I feel bad for you.

At least pick a shitty sports team to stan for, damn
This is what I tell anybody who are excessively politically partisan - save brainless barracking for things that are meaningless fun, like football. When it comes to serious things, grow up.

Back