Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

That has ZERO to do with UNBORN people moving from CA and the lesser moving in! UFR!
Unborn people moving??? How the fuck...nevermind.
Unfuckingbelievable.
And you post a music video as if you're clever?
You probably ate dirt as a kid, and wondered why there is world hunger.
homereatingdirt.gif

Time to go on the victim tour. Their theme song should be Queens We are the Champions but change it to We are the Victims!

And I'll be damned the two cops accusing him of stealing the bike were black. But when the liberal sheep read the headline only I'll guarantee you the immediate assumption is it was them nasty white police officers. Liberal media at its best. How about this....Michelle Obama Recalls When Two Black Police Officers Wrongly Accused Her Brother of Stealing A Bike. News at 11.

Last edited:

Time to go on the victim tour. Their theme song should be Queens We are the Champions but change it to We are the Victims!

And I'll be damned the two cops accusing him of stealing the bike were black. But when the liberal sheep read the headline only I'll guarantee you the immediate assumption is it was them nasty white police officers. Liberal media at its best. How about this....Michelle Obama Recalls When Two Black Police Officers Wrongly Accused Her Brother of Stealing A Bike. News at 11.
Is there anyone you know, or every knew, proud of you?
Did you actually move across country on your own, or were you chased to the Eastern Time Zone?

I bet you cannot name one thing he has done illegally. Lol
I'll give you FIVE...

18 U.S. Code § 610, “Coercion of political activity.”
“It shall be unlawful for any person to intimidate, threaten, command, or coerce, or attempt to intimidate, threaten, command, or coerce, any employee of the Federal Government … to engage in … any political activity.”

2 U.S. Code § 192, “Refusal of witness to testify or produce papers,”
"Every person who having been summoned as a witness by the authority of either House of Congress to give testimony or to produce papers upon any matter under inquiry before either House, or any joint committee established by a joint or concurrent resolution of the two Houses of Congress, or any committee of either House"

18 U.S. Code § 872, “Extortion by officers or employees of the United States.”
“Whoever, being an officer, or employee of the United States or any department or agency thereof, or representing himself to be or assuming to act as such, under color or pretense of office or employment commits or attempts an act of extortion, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.”

18 U.S. Code § 607, “Place of solicitation,” and
52 U.S. Code § 30121, “Contributions and donations by foreign nationals.”
“It shall be unlawful for an individual who is an officer or employee of the Federal Government, including the President … to solicit or receive a donation of money or other thing of value in connection with a Federal, State, or local election, while in any room or building occupied in the discharge of official duties by an officer or employee of the United States, from any person.”

As I said, GO Trump...straight to jail!!

Then why hasn’t he been indicted for it?
You ask for one thing he has done illegally, you got it, then I gave you five more.
Then you want to know why hasn't he been indicted?
Bob Mueller was very clear. You cannot indict a sitting president. That's why he gets away with this.
Go back to lying through memes.

Last edited:

...straight to jail

18 U.S. Code § 610, “Coercion of political activity.”
“It shall be unlawful for any person to intimidate, threaten, command, or coerce, or attempt to intimidate, threaten, command, or coerce, any employee of the Federal Government … to engage in … any political activity.”

2 U.S. Code § 192, “Refusal of witness to testify or produce papers,”
"Every person who having been summoned as a witness by the authority of either House of Congress to give testimony or to produce papers upon any matter under inquiry before either House, or any joint committee established by a joint or concurrent resolution of the two Houses of Congress, or any committee of either House"

18 U.S. Code § 872, “Extortion by officers or employees of the United States.”
“Whoever, being an officer, or employee of the United States or any department or agency thereof, or representing himself to be or assuming to act as such, under color or pretense of office or employment commits or attempts an act of extortion, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.”

18 U.S. Code § 607, “Place of solicitation,” and
52 U.S. Code § 30121, “Contributions and donations by foreign nationals.”
“It shall be unlawful for an individual who is an officer or employee of the Federal Government, including the President … to solicit or receive a donation of money or other thing of value in connection with a Federal, State, or local election, while in any room or building occupied in the discharge of official duties by an officer or employee of the United States, from any person.”

Only BAD thing about President Trump being re-elected will be the Biden voters burning their Dem run cities and then wanting the US taxpayers to pay for it cause most of those Dem run cities are bankrupt - watching the Dems trying to delegitimize this election all over again - and worst of all listening to their NONSTOP WHINING for another 4 years!!!!!!!!

Back