Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

5 Ways Donald Trump Perfectly Mirrors Hitler's Rise To ...

https://www.cracked.com/blog/why-comparing-donald-trump-to-hitler-makes-perfect-sense

1. He Used To Keep A Copy Of Hitler's Sequel To Mein Kampf By His Bed. Flickr/Gage Skidmore. …​
    2. Not Taking Him Seriously Makes Him More Dangerous. Flickr/Michael Vadon. One of the first …​
    3. Don't Think Concentration Camps, Just Think Prisons. Wikipedia. The problem with Hitler was that …​
    4. He'll Sell His Hate As Hope For The Poorest Citizens In This Country. Flickr/Michael Vadon. Do I …​

Just How Similar Is Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler?
https://www.newsweek.com/just-how-similar-donald-trump-adolf-hitler-501252

At the Emmy awards ceremony on Sunday night, Transparent creator Jill Soloway compared Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler. Many others have made the same comparison before her: the front page of the Philadelphia Daily News in December 2015; the Council on America-Islamic Relations; the Holocaust survivor Zeev Hod.

Oh so you believe the left media too? Just admit that's how you formed your opinion! It's OK. Some people just naturally succumb to bullshit. Y'all forget the Dems are beyond full of *******!

Hmmmm, let's see. You despise the left, and the right, and I am SURE your not in the middle. So only Trump is your God, only the truth comes out of his mouth to everyone. Go ******* your kool-aid, and chase him down the rabbit hole to Alice's wonderland. What a maroon you are...go to Toontown to live.

Hmmmm, let's see. You despise the left, and the right, and I am SURE your not in the middle. So only Trump is your God, only the truth comes out of his mouth to everyone. Go ******* your kool-aid, and chase him down the rabbit hole to Alice's wonderland. What a maroon you are...go to Toontown to live.
You are sadly mistaken. The days of being a centrist/moderate are long gone. If there were such a thing I would consider myself a moderate. Now it's progressive (yuk) for liberals. I don't want any progressive holding the keys to the WH. Biden and Harris are the progressive pigs with lipstick!

US Census Bureau. LMAO!! https://www.sacbee.com/news/databases/article236910698.html

Data for 2009-2018 comes from official census tabulation. Data for 2001-2008 comes from Bee analysis of census data via IPUMS. Figures subject to sampling error. In 2018, the margin of error for people coming to California was +/- 17,029 and the margin of error for those leaving California was +/-24,757.
You ever hear of births?
That's when humans are born into the world, and sometimes California.
So, when a normal fucker counts population, the birth rate is a factor as well as the migration rate.
In California, the population higher now, than it was 10 years ago.
No wonder you left, you clearly have a math and comprehension problem. Florida is more your speed.

You ever hear of births?
So, when a normal fucker counts population, the birth rate is a factor as well as the migration rate.
No wonder you left, you clearly have a math and comprehension problem. Florida is more your speed.
Wow you get so butt hurt. California is a piece of ******* state that losing population. Get over it!

You ever hear of births?
Skew it until it fits your narrative. So lib like!

You ever hear of births?
For 7th Year in a Row, More People Left California Than Moved in: Data
More than 86,000 people left California for Texas, nearly 70,000 left for Arizona and about 55,000 left for Washington
By Kris Sanchez • Published November 5, 2019 • Updated on November 7, 2019 at

In a recent University of California, Berkeley poll, 52% of registered voters said they've considered leaving the state for some of the following reasons:

• 71% cite the high cost of housing
  • 58% cite high taxes
  • 46% cite political culture (particularly conservatives who say the state's policies are not in line with their own)
And look at that Univ of Berkeley. A university that should be shut down!

For 7th Year in a Row, More People Left California Than Moved in: Data
More than 86,000 people left California for Texas, nearly 70,000 left for Arizona and about 55,000 left for Washington
By Kris Sanchez • Published November 5, 2019 • Updated on November 7, 2019 at

In a recent University of California, Berkeley poll, 52% of registered voters said they've considered leaving the state for some of the following reasons:

• 71% cite the high cost of housing
  • 58% cite high taxes
  • 46% cite political culture (particularly conservatives who say the state's policies are not in line with their own)
And look at that Univ of Berkeley. A university that should be shut down!

and you don't think fires....floods...drought and etc has anything to do with it?...…..of course not you are a trumptard

Lets see 691,000 moved out of California and 501,000 moved to California. Now I know education is not a strong suit for Democrats since they have been "fixing it" for decades. But my math says 691,000 is more than 501,000. That doesn't include the businesses who are sick and tired of the Democrats fucking with them every chance they get. It's a beautiful state that gets uglier every day thanks to the liberals!!
Damn, you're as stupid as @Hottobe cucked is ugly. Birth rate genius. Birth rate.

Back