Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Maybe you should re-check your facts. The state is a ******* hole as the liberals continue to destroy what once was probably the best state to live. And my spotted owl reference was to point out the idiocy of the liberal clowns in Sacramento.
So, thank you for the advice, and I checked with the Census Bureau without any political commentary or faux expertise commentary.
The spotted owl was rejected by the 'liberal clowns' in Sacramento for placement on the endangered species list. You example makes no sense.
We know the real reason you left. Florida is perfect for you.

Population
Population estimates, July 1, 2019, (V2019)39,512,223
Population estimates base, April 1, 2010, (V2019)37,254,519
Population, percent change - April 1, 2010 (estimates base) to July 1, 2019, (V2019)6.1%
Population, Census, April 1, 201037,253,956

If Biden did one he’d be drooling - no chance of that though - too busy hiding.

I saw it as kinda an ambush where President Trump turned the tables - naturally you see what ya wanna see.
You and not-a-Latina4BBC are great examples of the Trump supporter mindset. So fucking deranged that when he tells you he is lying to you, you say thank you sir, may I have another (which he gladly provides). How much verbal buggering can you take??

Asking a question, already on the record, about your own record, is not an 'ambush', it's a softball question, if you're not a lying fuck up.
Two easy questions:
Why are you trying to remove the pre-existing condition part of the ACA? Trump lies and says he is not. Even though HIS justice department is CURRENTLY at the Supreme Court with a pending argument on removing the pre-existing condition.
Ambush.
Why are you downplaying the effects of COVID 19? Trump LIES and says he is not. He's done it everyday, up ended the pandemic team to political hacks following his lead, and on April 13 in a taped interview with Bob Woodward in HIS OWN WORDS he acknowledges this to be deadly and many times worst than the flu. Same day, says to the public, we will be open by June, it will go away, and the flu is more dangerous.
Ambush.

KID ROCK AND K.I.S.S. CAN’T CRITICIZE BLACK PROTESTS UNTIL THEY ADDRESS WHITE-ON-WHITE CRIME, POVERTY AND ******* ABUSE

In recent news–at an apparent attempt at regaining relevance–southern rocker, Kid Rock is among the latest group of almost forgotten public personalities to weigh in against San Francisco 49er, Colin Kaepernick and his widely publicized refusal to stand for the national anthem at games. During a recent performance at Fenway Park in Boston, while singing “Born Free”, Kid Rock made the unfortunate choice to yell “Man F**k Colin Kaepernick” met by cheers from the audience. This is of little surprise when you consider that Boston is one of the most racially segregated cities in the country; as well as the fact that Kid Rock sports a Confederate Flag as part of his stage set, which actually originated as an emblem of the Ku Klux Klan prior to being adopted as a universal emblem of states below the Mason/ Dixon Line.

In similar fashion, vintage rock band KISS, during a performance in Worcester, MA took subtle shots at Kaepernick. In the middle of their concert, Paul Stanley said, “You should remember: patriotism is always cool. Loving your country is always cool. Standing up, respecting and honoring our military is always cool.” It’s ironic and rather hypocritical when you consider that Kid Rock sports the historic enemy flag to the American flag at his concerts and KISS always declared that the only nation is the KISS nation; yet both declare offense at a socio-politically based objection to the national anthem. Hypocrisy aside, there is a deeper issue of concern: the failure of artists like Kid Rock and the band KISS to use their influence (?) as a platform for healing in their own communities and among their own fan bases.

http://neguswhoread.com/kid-rock-k-s-s-cant-criticize-black-protests-address-white-white-crime-poverty-*******-abuse/

and with the help of dimwits.....

Trump’s Lawyer Working With Russian Agent to Smear Biden
Sep 11, 2020 · The Treasury Department officially labelled Andriy Derkach, a partner of Rudy Giuliani to smear Joe Biden and help Donald Trump, “an active Russian agent for over a decade, maintaining close ...

DHS held up intelligence about Russia plot to smear Joe ...
Sep 02, 2020 · The Department of Homeland Security in July held up publishing an intelligence bulletin warning of a Russian scheme to spread misinformation

Treasury sanctions Ukrainian lawmaker who met with ...
Sep 10, 2020 · Trump administration intelligence officials have concluded that Russia is seeking to damage Biden and support Trump through actors like Derkach. Treasury Secretary Steven …

GOP senator implicated in Rudy Giuliani plot to smear ...
Sep 10, 2020 · GOP senator implicated in Rudy Giuliani plot to smear Biden with help from Russian spy The U.S. Treasury Department sanctioned one of Rudy Giuliani’s contacts in Ukraine for allegedly trying

contact p.utin and see if he has something different for you to post

KID ROCK AND K.I.S.S. CAN’T CRITICIZE BLACK PROTESTS UNTIL THEY ADDRESS WHITE-ON-WHITE CRIME, POVERTY AND ******* ABUSE

In recent news–at an apparent attempt at regaining relevance–southern rocker, Kid Rock is among the latest group of almost forgotten public personalities to weigh in against San Francisco 49er, Colin Kaepernick and his widely publicized refusal to stand for the national anthem at games. During a recent performance at Fenway Park in Boston, while singing “Born Free”, Kid Rock made the unfortunate choice to yell “Man F**k Colin Kaepernick” met by cheers from the audience. This is of little surprise when you consider that Boston is one of the most racially segregated cities in the country; as well as the fact that Kid Rock sports a Confederate Flag as part of his stage set, which actually originated as an emblem of the Ku Klux Klan prior to being adopted as a universal emblem of states below the Mason/ Dixon Line.

In similar fashion, vintage rock band KISS, during a performance in Worcester, MA took subtle shots at Kaepernick. In the middle of their concert, Paul Stanley said, “You should remember: patriotism is always cool. Loving your country is always cool. Standing up, respecting and honoring our military is always cool.” It’s ironic and rather hypocritical when you consider that Kid Rock sports the historic enemy flag to the American flag at his concerts and KISS always declared that the only nation is the KISS nation; yet both declare offense at a socio-politically based objection to the national anthem. Hypocrisy aside, there is a deeper issue of concern: the failure of artists like Kid Rock and the band KISS to use their influence (?) as a platform for healing in their own communities and among their own fan bases.

http://neguswhoread.com/kid-rock-k-s-s-cant-criticize-black-protests-address-white-white-crime-poverty-*******-abuse/

Kid rock's kid is half black
https://www.newsbreak.com/news/1469...d-rocks-*******-5-fast-facts-you-need-to-know

So, thank you for the advice, and I checked with the Census Bureau without any political commentary or faux expertise commentary.
The spotted owl was rejected by the 'liberal clowns' in Sacramento for placement on the endangered species list. You example makes no sense.

Population
Population, percent change - April 1, 2010 (estimates base) to July 1, 2019, (V2019)6.1%
US Census Bureau. LMAO!! https://www.sacbee.com/news/databases/article236910698.html

Data for 2009-2018 comes from official census tabulation. Data for 2001-2008 comes from Bee analysis of census data via IPUMS. Figures subject to sampling error. In 2018, the margin of error for people coming to California was +/- 17,029 and the margin of error for those leaving California was +/-24,757.

Population
Does it feel like all your friends are moving out of state? It's because they are.

We've got more than goodbye parties and U-Haul shortages as evidence: Newly released census data shows approximately 691,000 people moved from California to another U.S. state in 2018. About 501,000 people moved from another state into California over the same time period.

Population
Lets see 691,000 moved out of California and 501,000 moved to California. Now I know education is not a strong suit for Democrats since they have been "fixing it" for decades. But my math says 691,000 is more than 501,000. That doesn't include the businesses who are sick and tired of the Democrats fucking with them every chance they get. It's a beautiful state that gets uglier every day thanks to the liberals!!

Lets see 691,000 moved out of California and 501,000 moved to California. Now I know education is not a strong suit for Democrats since they have been "fixing it" for decades. But my math says 691,000 is more than 501,000. That doesn't include the businesses who are sick and tired of the Democrats fucking with them every chance they get. It's a beautiful state that gets uglier every day thanks to the liberals!!
Evidently math is not his good point.

Last edited:
You and not-a-Latina4BBC are great examples of the Trump supporter mindset. So fucking deranged that when he tells you he is lying to you, you say thank you sir, may I have another (which he gladly provides). How much verbal buggering can you take??

Asking a question, already on the record, about your own record, is not an 'ambush', it's a softball question, if you're not a lying fuck up.
Two easy questions:
Why are you trying to remove the pre-existing condition part of the ACA? Trump lies and says he is not. Even though HIS justice department is CURRENTLY at the Supreme Court with a pending argument on removing the pre-existing condition.
Ambush.
Why are you downplaying the effects of COVID 19? Trump LIES and says he is not. He's done it everyday, up ended the pandemic team to political hacks following his lead, and on April 13 in a taped interview with Bob Woodward in HIS OWN WORDS he acknowledges this to be deadly and many times worst than the flu. Same day, says to the public, we will be open by June, it will go away, and the flu is more dangerous.
Ambush.

See ed4 that's what I think you and the others who berate us Trump supporters don't understand. I can't speak for the others but I don't give one fuck about his lies, business dealings, taxes, pussy grabbing, collusion, and whatever else. They all lie, cheat, sniff young girls hair, and all the other ******* both Biden and Kamala have done throughout their careers. The Democratic leaders are the biggest POS I have ever seen in my life. Trump could lie to my face in a conversation and he still gets my vote. Cut through that and the other attacks he is still by far and I mean by far the better choice!

Back