Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

I see North Korea is still testing missiles and now is demanding the joint military exercises between the US and SK cease as a condition of moving forward. Pompeo had announced the resumption of denuclearisation talks in July. I guess there's still a few days left in July...

As far as I can tell, Trump has actually taken the situation backwards, but I'm sure some will put a positive spin on things lol.

Even Chucky Boy Todd and Brian Williams said it was a “DISASTER” for the Dems - they’re on MSNBC - put a fork in it - you’re done :}

Trump lashes out at NBC reporter who asked if he's worried ...
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-lashes-out-at-nbc-reporter-who-asked-if...
5 hours ago · President Trump on Wednesday lashed out at an NBC News reporter who asked whether he was concerned he could be indicted after leaving office.Trump denounced the question from NBC

You are untruthful!’: Trump lashes out at reporters after ...
trump-lashes-out-at...
7 hours ago · Trump lashes out at reporters after Mueller testimony. by ... Playboy White House correspondent and CNN analyst Brian Karem tweeted out a photo of Trump

Donald Trump lashes out at 'Crazy Mueller Report;' calls ...
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/04/19/trump-denounces-crazy-mueller...
Apr 19, 2019 · Donald Trump lashes out at 'Crazy Mueller Report;' calls probe a 'big, fat, waste of time' President Trump referred to parts of the report as "bulls---," but did not elaborate.

don't suppose the trumpkin is just a tad bit worried do you?

I see North Korea is still testing missiles and now is demanding the joint military exercises between the US and SK cease as a condition of moving forward. Pompeo had announced the resumption of denuclearisation talks in July. I guess there's still a few days left in July...

As far as I can tell, Trump has actually taken the situation backwards, but I'm sure some will put a positive spin on things lol.

North Korea missile launches a military threat, South ...
https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/24/politics/north-korea-projectile/index.html
Jul 24, 2019 · South Korea said that two projectiles launched by North Korea Thursday were a "new type of short-range missile" and posed a "military threat" which …

North Korea Launches Two Short-Range Missiles, South Korea ...
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/24/world/asia/north-korea-launched-projectiles.html
10 hours ago · Japan confirmed on Thursday that North Korea had launched projectiles. North Korea’s recent resumption of short-range missile tests is widely seen as a warning that it may launch

N. Korea warns US-S. Korea drills will affect nuclear talks
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...a-drills-will-affect-nuclear-talks/ar-AAEowe3 · Jul 16, 2019

how does Puerto Rico get so lucky...they have thousands march a couple days and their leader resigns......we have had a lot more than that here on trump and trump is still here

this is what is going to be the start of trumps downfall with the republican party

Trump vetoes 3 bills prohibiting arms sales to Saudi ...
https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/24/politics/saudi-arms-sale-resolutions-trump-veto/index.html
Jul 24, 2019 · President Donald Trump has vetoed three joint resolutions prohibiting arms sales to Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, the White House announced Wednesday, rejecting an attempt by ...

President Trump vetoes bills that would have blocked Saudi ...
https://news.yahoo.com/president-trump-vetoes-bills-blocked-021308342.html
11 hours ago · WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump on Thursday vetoed three bills aimed at blocking his administration from selling American-made weapons to Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. The measures would have stopped an imminent shipment of 124,000 precision-guided missiles and the fuses to ...

Donald Trump Vetoes 3 Bills Blocking Arms Sales To Saudi ...
https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/donald-trump-vetoes-3-bills-blocking-arms-sales-to...
19 hours ago · Donald Trump Vetoes 3 Bills Blocking Arms Sales To Saudi Arabia The Trump administration has insisted the arms sales are crucial to protect the …

most of the country knows the Saudi's are not real friends nor trustworthy....throw in they killed a US journalist and a few other things..….not liked.....but trump/Kushner have a several big money deals there

how does Puerto Rico get so lucky...they have thousands march a couple days and their leader resigns......we have had a lot more than that here on trump and trump is still here

Maybe people finally protested because Rosselló was a Democrat? Did you check out his wiki page? Part of it says:

"Rosselló was a Hillary Clinton delegate to the 2008 nominating convention and an Obama delegate to the 2012 convention. In 2008, he had a key role in Clinton's get-out-the-vote efforts for the June 1 Puerto Rico presidential primary, appearing in her final TV ad with several Democratic political leaders, including fellow statehooder Kenneth McClintock and commonwealth's Roberto Prats and José A. Hernández Mayoral.[18]"

Perhaps people rose up and desired a new direction? In addition to the fact that "[p]rotesters have been frustrated for years over poverty and alleged government corruption. But the final straw came this month, when Puerto Rico's Center for Investigative Journalism published hundreds of leaked government chats showing Rosselló and members of his inner circle sharing profanity-laced, homophobic and misogynistic messages. [And t]he targets included fellow politicians, members of the media and even victims of Hurricane Maria -- which killed thousands of Puerto Ricans in 2017."

But if you like the efficacy of the protesting style of those Puerto Ricans you could try to sponsor them and bring them to Washington D.C. so they can do their magic while they protest at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue @subhub174014 .

You can point out that Trump uses profane language and is misogynistic, but I am not certain if he is against the LGBTQ+ community very much? Neither Trump tries to punish fellow politicians and members of the media and insult victims of natural disasters either? :unsure:

My References:

Last edited:
Maybe people finally protested because Rosselló was a Democrat? Did you check out his wiki page? Part of it says:

"Rosselló was a Hillary Clinton delegate to the 2008 nominating convention and an Obama delegate to the 2012 convention. In 2008, he had a key role in Clinton's get-out-the-vote efforts for the June 1 Puerto Rico presidential primary, appearing in her final TV ad with several Democratic political leaders, including fellow statehooder Kenneth McClintock and commonwealth's Roberto Prats and José A. Hernández Mayoral.[18]"

Perhaps people rose up and desired a new direction? In addition to the fact that "[p]rotesters have been frustrated for years over poverty and alleged government corruption. But the final straw came this month, when Puerto Rico's Center for Investigative Journalism published hundreds of leaked government chats showing Rosselló and members of his inner circle sharing profanity-laced, homophobic and misogynistic messages. [And t]he targets included fellow politicians, members of the media and even victims of Hurricane Maria -- which killed thousands of Puerto Ricans in 2017."

But if you like the efficacy of the protesting style of those Puerto Ricans you could try to sponsor them and bring them to Washington D.C. so they can do their magic while they protest at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue @subhub174014 . :)

My References:

doubt that....the republicans won't allow it because they will vote Dem

Misconceptions about Puerto Rico and Statehood: Puerto ...
www.pr51st.com/misconceptions-puerto-rico-statehood-puerto-rico-blue-state
From The Huffington Post to The Economist, journalists have said that Puerto Rico can’t become the 51st state because Republicans won’t allow another blue state to join the Union. The assumption is that Puerto Rico, once statehood is achieved, will vote Democratic.

Would the state of Puerto Rico be republican or democrat ...
www.city-data.com/forum/u-s-territories/1728520-would-state-puerto-rico-republican...
Nov 11, 2012 · Using TUBW's estimate, there would only be a net gain of two electoral votes for the Democrats (assuming Puerto Rico becomes a solid blue state and all the states that lose representatives are solid blue states) due to the two additional Senate seats allocated for Puerto Rico.

I added this part after you quoted me @subhub174014:

You can point out that Trump uses profane language and is misogynistic, but I am not certain if he is against the LGBTQ+ community very much? Neither Trump tries to punish fellow politicians and members of the media and insult victims of natural disasters either? :unsure:

I added this part after you quoted me @subhub174014:

he doesn't say much one way or the other....but the right has said and done plenty in the way of laws and etc....so no way would anyone from that community vote for any republican!

Looks like trump does have his finger on the button...….just not the one our allies would like....he has yet to accomplish anything in this deal except make him self look good!.....and I'm sure by re-election time he will cut some major deal that accomplishes nothing....but his talk will be something else

like everything else....his being in control is just his version and not the one everyone else sees

North Korea missile launch 'a warning to South Korean ...
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-49122566
Jul 25, 2019 · North Korea has called the test of two new missiles on Thursday a "solemn warning" against what it described as "South Korean warmongers". The short-range missiles were fired …

North Korea Calls Missile Launches a Warning to South ...
https://www.bloomberg.com/.../north-korea-calls-missile-launches-a-warning-to-south-korea
10 hours ago · A day after firing off two short-range ballistic missiles, North Korea said that the launches were a warning to South Korean “warmongers.” North Korea

Back