Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Nah, you see good being done for YOU! And, for any Black that says Trump is doing a lot using the criminal reform as an option, well, that is the same as trusting David Duke! I DON'T trust or FUCK with a Racist, period! Now, @Allforthewifey would because he and @Hottobe cucked have NEVER been oppressed before! *******, Trump has PLAYED so many Black men for damn fools, it's FUCKED UP!

Nah, you see good being done for YOU! And, for any Black that says Trump is doing a lot using the criminal reform as an option, well, that is the same as trusting David Duke! I DON'T trust or FUCK with a Racist, period! Now, @Allforthewifey would because he and @Hottobe cucked have NEVER been oppressed before! *******, Trump has PLAYED so many Black men for damn fools, it's FUCKED UP!
How so

I meant how has Trump fooled black people
Smh, not surprised that you wouldn't know! The FUCKED UP part is seeing how Black Men have been fooled by Trump, whereas he hasn't fooled that many Black women though you have some who are on that Uncle Tom-Racism-isn't-here BULLSHIT! There have been many instances where he has fooled Blacks especially when he was inaugurated! I couldn't believe so many Blacks agreed to being a Photo Op with Trump, knowing what type of guy that he is! Each one was CRITICIZED in the Black community as well as Steve Harvey! Even a Black artist that had a concert who had talked with Trump later that day, she ONLY had 5 Blacks to show up whereas the rest BOYCOTTED her concert! I haven't seen her since which I am GLAD because she and Steve deserve what they got, period!

With what Trump has done, the U.S. is NOT ready for the coronavirus, yet so many Republicans like WHAT he is doing! The stupid leading the uninformed dimwits! In 2018, Trump, the DUMB ASS, fires the government's ENTIRE pandemic response chain of command, including the White House management infrastructure! Yet, Trump is DAMN GOOD though, lmao! This article explains it CLEARLY:

https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/01/3...ited-states-public-health-emergency-response/

Oh yeah, by the way, the stock market that Trump raves about has lost another 900 points! Oh, I am loving this *******! I hope that muthafucka DROPS some more! I hope it keeps going, fuck that ECONOMY up!

With what Trump has done, the U.S. is NOT ready for the coronavirus, yet so many Republicans like WHAT he is doing! The stupid leading the uninformed dimwits! In 2018, Trump, the DUMB ASS, fires the government's ENTIRE pandemic response chain of command, including the White House management infrastructure! Yet, Trump is DAMN GOOD though, lmao! This article explains it CLEARLY:

https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/01/3...ited-states-public-health-emergency-response/

It goes up it goes down hope it's up when you retire
I don't have NONE of my funds inside the stock market, period, plus I won't need to rely on that for retirement because I will create my own! I realize that there are three ways that Americans get paid! The top two that I am getting paid from RIGHT NOW would be Residual income and my personal favorite, Passively, thanks to crypto, of course!

Keep Going President Trump!!! Bernie Sanders, Crazy Bernie. There is another far left comedy show on tonight ! Everyone enjoy.

Damn have they dug up some ******* on the guy.....if just half of it is true....might be a problem.....but then just like with trump....in the past he has had a habit of praising dictators and etc.....I will leave the watching to your right wingers....you need the education for one....and to better understand politics...…..
me....I am going to watch "Heaven with a Gun"....and go to bed....may stay up later if Randolph Scott is on after Glenn Ford

I don't have NONE of my funds inside the stock market, period, plus I won't need to rely on that for retirement because I will create my own! I realize that there are three ways that Americans get paid! The top two that I am getting paid from RIGHT NOW would be Residual income and my personal favorite, Passively, thanks to crypto, of course!
I have some in 401k a Roth realestate cash and gold

Back