Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

This is how Trump deals with the race card.

View attachment 3171118

guess you were not aware.....as with anything else he does.....it was called because of rain

and as for the "race" card...…..you might want to look around.....correct me if i'm wrong but pretty sure that flag was fighting for slavery

Some rebels flying Confederate flags for NASCAR racing at ...
https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nascar/news/...
Despite strong statements by NASCAR and its tracks to discourage fans from displaying the Confederate flag at races, the Stars and Bars were conspicuous at Daytona this weekend.

NASCAR’s Confederate flag conundrum - SBNation.com
https://www.sbnation.com/nascar/2015/9/10/9299515/nascar-confederate-flag-darlington...
Sep 10, 2015 · For decades the stars and bars were omnipresent at NASCAR races. Darlington's used to label its spring event the "Rebel 400," featured the flag prominently on programs and other advertisements and...

Some NASCAR fans defend right to fly Confederate flag
https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nascar/2015/07/03/confederate-flag-nascar...
Jul 03, 2015 · The flag, once-ubiquitous at NASCAR races, had seen a slow but steady decline in recent years. But the controversy, in keeping with the sentiments of those comfortable with flying it, had the flag

so as usual....short on facts ….long on bullshit!

Last edited:

show me the money!

Who Are Donald Trump's Business Partners in India?

Last week, The Economic Times reported that Donald Trump met with some of his Indian business partners at The Trump Tower in New York. India is the Trump Organization's second-largest market outside of North America, and it recently finalized five commercial and residential projects in the country, according to Kalpesh Mehta of Tribeca Developers, the company's India representative. The firm's official website lists nine international properties and two of these are in the Pune and Mumbai, two relatively affluent cities in western India.

In July, Donald Trump Jr. told The Hindustan Times that the company is very "bullish" on India and that it plans to build a pan-India development footprint for Trump branded projects. He said, "We have a very aggressive pipeline in the north and east and look forward to the announcement of several exciting new projects in the months ahead."

Trump’s extensive deals in India raise conflict-of ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/trumps-extensive-deals-in-india...
Nov 21, 2016 · NEW DELHI — Donald Trump’s company has partnered with Indian developers to create more business ventures than in any other foreign nation or territory, a Washington Post analysis of financial filings shows. In doing so, the Trump Organization has forged deals with leading moguls here, and with a billionaire politician.

In India, Trump's Business Interests Raise Anticipation ...
india-trumps-business-interests-raise-anticipation-and-questions
The Trump Organization has more interests in India — at least five — than anywhere else outside North America. With an ever-increasing taste for luxury, India offers the Trump brand a lucrative market, no matter who runs the company after President-elect Donald Trump separates from his global enterprises, as he's said he would do.

How Trump’s Business Partnerships in India Are Undermining ...
Mar 21, 2018 · Political Corruption and the Art of the Deal How Trump's business partnerships in India are creating conflicts of interest in the White House and corrupting the presidency

Keep Going President Trump, no roadblocks in your path now. I know what your problem is SubHub,You and Joy Behar both blinders on and tunnel vision. You hate Trump so everybody that don't agree with you is wrong. Flying the confederate flag can be taken more then one way. The General Lee dodge had that flag painted on the roof, what was that suppose to mean? Slavery was wrong period, Many American men died while fighting under the confederate flag, many died under the Stars and Stripes, that happened not that long ago.

What happened to the world hating us
he caters to those where he has money!.....as for our allies and etc...…...no love

besides I think trump is only the 5th us president to visit….he did draw a crowd though...big one.....but if you pay attention over here.....they have a lot of them stealing our high tech jobs....been going on for years....think it was last year they asked for another 50 thousand work visas......and as with any high paying job.....they are republicunts

Keep Going President Trump, no roadblocks in your path now. I know what your problem is SubHub,You and Joy Behar both blinders on and tunnel vision. You hate Trump so everybody that don't agree with you is wrong. Flying the confederate flag can be taken more then one way. The General Lee dodge had that flag painted on the roof, what was that suppose to mean? Slavery was wrong period, Many American men died while fighting under the confederate flag, many died under the Stars and Stripes, that happened not that long ago.

what's with you and the colo hick....I just posted an article by someone.....something I do everyday.....and you two want to make some kind of issue out of the author...…….can't think of anything substantial to bring up?...…...instead of someone who wrote one articl……..pretty fucking shallow minded and desperate....and looking for something to argue about......stupid!,,,,,,,and yes in this case I AM referring to you......she is a fucking comedian expressing her opinion for christs sake

not unlike a lot of other people

Last edited:
Back