Jeremiah was also a bullfrog 🐸

was a good friend of mine....never understood a word he said

good song!

Jeremiah was a bullfrog
Was a good friend of mine
I never understood a single word he said
But I helped him a-******* his wine
And he always had some mighty fine wine

back in those days I was still serving uncle sam.……..but I had a reverberator in my car......3dog night make that thing rock!

had my ass strapped in a chopper so I missed Woodstock......but not the music...….country joe and the fish....song of the day over there....…….whoopie we're all gonna die!

Last edited:
guess I'm not the only one with that opinion

School history lesson compares Trump to Nazis, communists ...
https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/school-history-lesson-compares-trump-nazis...
1 day ago · TOWSON, Md. -- Republican lawmakers in Maryland are criticizing a history lesson at a public high school near Baltimore that compared President Donald Trump with Nazis

Thank you for identifying you and this teacher as uneducated troglodytes.

I find little value in all this competing, bickering back and forth. Sub and Mac claim all they post as Facts and all the conservatives post is opinion. Other than all the articles you post Sub. Everything else you post is your opinion. Most of what you copy and paste is someone else's opinion. There could very well be some true facts in much of the articles, just like the ones the right posts. My opinion is that none of the democratic candidates are worth anything. I watched the last debate, sad beyond words.

I find little value in all this competing, bickering back and forth. Sub and Mac claim all they post as Facts and all the conservatives post is opinion. Other than all the articles you post Sub. Everything else you post is your opinion. Most of what you copy and paste is someone else's opinion. There could very well be some true facts in much of the articles, just like the ones the right posts. My opinion is that none of the democratic candidates are worth anything. I watched the last debate, sad beyond words.
and just what have you posted...…..except your twisted version of some right wing bull ******* easily proven wrong making you look the fool...…...so your opinions...and you haven't posted any facts.....so just what is your constructive criticism….

Thank you for identifying you and this teacher as uneducated troglodytes.

what didn't like the article...….or jealous that in other parts of the country they have schools and eduacation

you remind me of a baby bird.....all mouth and ass....and you do show a lot of both

Last edited:
In ALL seriousness because all of these Racist Trump supporters that worship Trump and those who have that URGE to suck on his dick, I hope his Racist Redneck ass is re-elected so that the U.S. can get into another Recession, which will be 10x times worse than the Recession in 2008! Damn, I hope that ******* happens, so this Racist country can SUFFER as well as the small business owners!

In ALL seriousness because all of these Racist Trump supporters that worship Trump and those who have that URGE to suck on his dick, I hope his Racist Redneck ass is re-elected so that the U.S. can get into another Recession, which will be 10x times worse than the Recession in 2008! Damn, I hope that ******* happens, so this Racist country can SUFFER as well as the small business owners!

well....like you I think he is pushing for it....AND it will happen...….but then trying to reason with a redneck....just not going to happen!....

I think we are headed for a serious fall!.....all the indicators are there...…..a bunch of economists says we are.....and there are some on here that will suffer the most......can not see it.....blind devotion!

I have no issues with TRUMP as he is just a PUPPET on the strings Literally. But all this pissing and moaning just shows how far America has fallen. Folks should be working on getting money building wealth and establishing amazing credit as FICO 10 is coming and most Americans will be fucked and thankfully for me I got all my ******* ready for the major "RECESSION" that is coming. So if trump gets back in I really don't give 2 fucks as long as my credit and money go I'm GUCCI. So go ahead all you mentally unstable people and argue and bicker.🤣🤣🤪

Back