Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

If it took 3 years for you to say such things about the Democrats, then maybe in
another 3 years, you might say Trump was an okay President? And perhaps 3 years
beyond that you might confess Trump was a great president 🇺🇸 and leave me alone?
You been snorting some heavy ******* today ... like an addictive white substance, maybe? Not sure even an addictive white substance would do that to the normal person.

Pelosi: "Trump is destroying our constitution"

Meanwhile in Democrat controlled California -

Do you know that is a lie or do you not care that it is a lie?

you can not tell him anything factual....he sees it the republican way....word of mouth and that's all the right has....that and lies!
don't know how many facts I have posted to his "facts"...he just ignores and repeats them a few days later
problem is he just doesn't care what the truth is...….just what he wants to believe

I will laugh my ass off when the economy takes a dump and he tries looking for a job...….but then with him on here so much I don't think he works either...just another lie

As I saw it running a company
You see, there in lies the problem with you Trumpies .... you take your opinions as facts or truths, because THAT'S the way YOU see it. Your Alt-President Trump has a major problem with this. Its as if he thinks its true, thus it MUST BE true.

OPINIONS do not make something a FACT.

If these are too many words for you to comprehend the meaning, maybe we can create a flow chart or crayola coloring board.

Last edited:
Have a look
I did; I'm not familiar with a lot of those "watch" groups. Advisor Perspective???? And if it IS a legitimate watch group, WHO influences it? Funny how Trump pushes a lot of fake and influenced reports and charts. To hear HIM talk, he's the greatest President to hold that office. Only ones stupid enough to believe his "every words" are his Drones.

I did; I'm not familiar with a lot of those "watch" groups. Advisor Perspective???? And if it IS a legitimate watch group, WHO influences it? Funny how Trump pushes a lot of fake and influenced reports and charts. To hear HIM talk, he's the greatest President to hold that office. Only ones stupid enough to believe his "every words" are his Drones.
It's a consumer confidence chart Google consumer confidence historical there all the same

your opinions are just ass gas...…...you apparently don't know how to run a biz...…..the rest of the country didn't see it your way

The ‘Anti-Business’ President Who's Been Good for Business
https://www.bloomberg.com/features/2016-obama-anti-business-president
The ‘Anti-Business’ President Who’s Been Good for Business Obama on free trade, regulating banks, and why his daughters won’t work for Wall Street.

Rating The Obama Years For Small Business Growth
https://www.forbes.com/.../2016/01/13/rating-the-obama-years-for-small-business-growth
Jan 13, 2016 · Rating The Obama Years For Small Business Growth . ... Banks don't make money unless they lend. ... Small banks are approving funding requests under the …

Back