Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

You a fucking lie! Trump couldn't have taken the country out of that Deep Recession that your good ol' Republican President put the country in! Republicans are some fucked up ass muthafuckas! We have been in 46 recessions and in EACH one, a Republican has caused it!

What pulled us out was Obama was leaving and Hillary lost eveyones confidence went up and they started spending.

You a fucking lie! Trump couldn't have taken the country out of that Deep Recession that your good ol' Republican President put the country in! Republicans are some fucked up ass muthafuckas! We have been in 46 recessions and in EACH one, a Republican has caused it!

you can't tell him anything......he only believes what he reads in the right wing *******....and others on here listen and buy into.....even started posting his fox news type ******* on here....naturally the political morons eat it up...…..even when you give them facts....they just overlook and post the same fucked up statement again in a few days...….I really do think this guy is not what he seems and very possibly could be a Russian bot....he thinks I am kidding about it....but I am not convinced he isn't.....the others when it comes to politics just don't know ******* from apple butter

And, I WILL keep thinking this statement is true, "Republicans vote STRICTLY Party only, don't care ANYTHING about country!" That is a very true statement! THEY never have LOVED this country, period! Strictly about how much money can I earn hence Trump's party!

Anyone that has been a victim in this country and still has faith in the Democrat party, has been and continues to be deceived.

Anyone that has been a victim in this country and still has faith in the Democrat party, has been and continues to be deceived.

None of the political parties have benefited my PEOPLE whatsoever, @Hottobe cucked! Like Killer Mike said, "I say ******* both the Republican and Democratic Party and create your own!" I agree with ya, Killer Mike!

you buy into that you are brain dead...…….and have not paid any attention to anything....majority of the country thinks trump is a racist....the KKK supported trump and made robo calls for him....on and on.....his dad was a member of the KKK....he has been sued multiple times for treatments of minoritites

Am I missing something, Why have Black Americans voted democrat for all these years ?

Democrats are not the best at taking care of people like they should...make promises they don't keep...….BUT...…...they do not pass laws to fuck the country to help the select few...….people like you who are not in that select few class are just to blind to see it

I am an Independent who was strongly thinking about being a Republican until I figured out their TRUE colors! And, being an Independent called a brotha's name! I vote for a politician who WILL do right by the COUNTRY, not for their PERSONAL gain like Trump! If Trump could answer this question for me, you CLAIM that you are RICH, but you have Secret Service Agents paying YOU to stay at your resorts? Does that even sound like the RIGHT thing to do being that he is President?

Yes, you are missing something, @Hottobe cucked, indeed! You aren't Black and the Republican Party NEVER had policies that did ******* for Black folks, period! I'm a Black man, so obviously I WOULD know! By the way, why the FUCK does it matter about Blacks voting Democratic?
I asked what has the democrats done for black people? You stated awhile ago that the right have very few black representatives and senators, because they are 90% democrats I imagine. You have something against me because I am not black?

Back