Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Our government today can be blamed to a great degree is true, Donald Trump is just one man. Who is it, on the world stage that is controlling the direction it is going and has been for a very long time.

right now the entire blame falls on the pres and his polices...….also remember drain the swamp... and hire nothing but the best......and not have enough time to golf...….and a great health care plan...…..and not going to cut medicare…….all of that falls on one man...……………….as for the other he is a laughing stock world wide...people trust putin more than trump.....he has the lowest popularity world wide than any president in history....he likes to tell us the world is not laughing at the US anymore......well yes they are...and mostly at trump!

The regular people in both the USA and the world, the 99% are simple pawns on a chess board

true to an extent...….but..... we elect people we trust to take care of the country.....not milk it of all it's assets....
Most of all the information put on here by sub and even Trump supporters is propaganda but out there in wave after wave of false mixed with a small amount of distorted truth to make them appear like more desirable.

wrong again

I post the News....you just buy into the trump thing about fake news so will not educate yourself

Time to learn the truth:
I have very strong personal opinions and ideas but can be persuaded to look at things differently when someone has solid evidence that clearly shows I am wrong. All the current video evidence available shows I am right in all I say concerning Mr. Donald J Trump.
Everything about TRUMP as a person is unacceptable to me. I am not addressing his politics he really doesn't know what they are, that changes daily like a hotel maid changes bed sheets. Its mostly because he does not have any clue what the Role of a President is. He was a Democrat most of his life. Contributed millions upon millions of dollars to Democrats, agreed with their agenda but now claims to be a Conservative Republican, it's for his convenience, nothing more than expanding his brand name and gaining the Evangelical vote. Who he is as a man. He has proven that he has a extreme narcissistic personality with no understanding of stewardship. He is so in love with himself he can't love anyone else. His constant obsessive rage, his lack of any kind of honorable character, he has a complete void when it comes to integrity. He shows his total disrespect for the rule of law every day, every rally, every time he talks. His inability to speak the truth about anything and his lack of compassion is clearly evident. He lies an average of 8 times per day. Everything I mentioned here is recorded on multiple videos through out the years, so how can he, or anyone else deny this behavior of him. Our democracy is threatened by his poor ethics, his daily personal vindictiveness in tweets to anyone who does not agree with him, it's extreme and irrational.
He is the most arrogant, despicable, miserable, angry man, who somehow manages to put himself on display every day of our lives, morning, noon and night. He is full of his own self righteousness and PUFFED UP WITH GREAT ENORMOUS PRIDE that Evangelicals would condemn under normal circumstances, but even they are in denial about this misogynistic, crazy imbecile. He is a real disgrace to America and brings shame to this country like no one ever has. Hopefully most U S Citizens will vote their consciences and not their party in 2018 and again in 2020 so we can make America, America again.

Does he have a CONSCIOUS - an inner voice acting as a guide to the rightness or wrongness of one's behavior.

How do we weigh the true measure of a man ?
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. Martin Luther King, Jr.

I have very strong personal opinions and ideas but can be persuaded to look at things differently when someone has solid evidence that clearly shows I am wrong. All the current video evidence available shows I am right in all I say concerning Mr. Donald J Trump.
Everything about TRUMP as a person is unacceptable to me. I am not addressing his politics he really doesn't know what they are, that changes daily like a hotel maid changes bed sheets. Its mostly because he does not have any clue what the Role of a President is. He was a Democrat most of his life. Contributed millions upon millions of dollars to Democrats, agreed with their agenda but now claims to be a Conservative Republican, it's for his convenience, nothing more than expanding his brand name and gaining the Evangelical vote. Who he is as a man. He has proven that he has a extreme narcissistic personality with no understanding of stewardship. He is so in love with himself he can't love anyone else. His constant obsessive rage, his lack of any kind of honorable character, he has a complete void when it comes to integrity. He shows his total disrespect for the rule of law every day, every rally, every time he talks. His inability to speak the truth about anything and his lack of compassion is clearly evident. He lies an average of 8 times per day. Everything I mentioned here is recorded on multiple videos through out the years, so how can he, or anyone else deny this behavior of him. Our democracy is threatened by his poor ethics, his daily personal vindictiveness in tweets to anyone who does not agree with him, it's extreme and irrational.
He is the most arrogant, despicable, miserable, angry man, who somehow manages to put himself on display every day of our lives, morning, noon and night. He is full of his own self righteousness and PUFFED UP WITH GREAT ENORMOUS PRIDE that Evangelicals would condemn under normal circumstances, but even they are in denial about this misogynistic, crazy imbecile. He is a real disgrace to America and brings shame to this country like no one ever has. Hopefully most U S Citizens will vote their consciences and not their party in 2018 and again in 2020 so we can make America, America again.

Does he have a CONSCIOUS - an inner voice acting as a guide to the rightness or wrongness of one's behavior.

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Attachments

• Tape his mouth.jpg
    Tape his mouth.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Trump toilet brush.jpg
    Trump toilet brush.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 1
  • i cant believe.png
    i cant believe.png
    316 KB · Views: 1
  • compare.jpg
    compare.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 1
Time to learn the truth:

Watch out for dates when you copy and paste

he didn't give up *******....he is making more money now than ever before

Here Are the Ways Trump Cashes In on Being President
money-career/all-the-ways-trump-cashes-in-on-the-u-s...
Jan 14, 2019 · From the public records and other reports, it’s clear where and how Trump is making money off the office. Here are the ways Trump is cashing in on the presidency. 1. Trump’s hotels. Trump ...

How Is Donald Trump Profiting From the Presidency? Let Us ...
https://www.usnews.com/opinion/articles/2018-03-05/how-is-donald-trump-profiting-from...
Mar 05, 2018 · The Chinese government has granted Trump at least 39 trademarks, some of which had been previously rejected, since he took office; Ivanka Trump, the president's ******* and senior adviser, has also gotten at least seven since she joined the administration. It's good to …

By the numbers: How Trump properties profited from his ...
trump-properties-taxpayer-campaigns-presidency-91e3755d...
Jun 28, 2018 · When Trump has traveled as president, a third of the time he has stayed at his own properties, according to ProPublica. Trump's properties, especially the International Hotel off of Pennsylvania Ave. in D.C., have also attracted foreign government officials from Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and Malaysia as well as pro-Turkish groups, according to watchdog group Public Citizen.

Trump's children take in millions overseas as president ...
https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2019-10-10/trumps-adult-children-do-business...
Oct 10, 2019 · President Trump has called Democrat Joe Biden corrupt over his *******'s work in Ukraine while Biden was vice president.

5 Ways Donald Trump Is Making Money Off His Own Campaign
trump-campaign
5 Ways Donald Trump Is Making Money Off His Own Campaign. Donald Trump likes to brag about how much money he’s made during his time in business. He frequently mentions that he is “really rich” and …

Who is paying for Trump to stay at his own properties when ...
Trump-to-stay-at-his-own-properties-when-he...
The Secret Service, which exists to protect his person as the President of the United States, is paying out the eyes to protect Trump at properties the President owns. The amount of money the Secret Service has shelled out for golf cart rentals at the President’s own golf courses is STAGGERING.

Trump received $1.6 million from Secret Service - POLITICO
https://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/donald-trump-secret-service-campaign-travel...
“The taxpayers are actually reimbursing Trump for the travel of the Secret Service agents," said Brett Kappel, a campaign finance lawyer at the law firm Akerman LLP. "It's just another example of...

Trump Wants to Hide Secret Service Cost of Family Trips
https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/01/trump-wants-to-hide-secret-service-cost-of...
The Secret Service has also had to put taxpayer money directly into Trump’s pocket, spending at least $250,000 at Trump properties in the first five months of his term.

Secret Service spent $137K on golf carts to protect Trump ...
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/10/05/secret-service...
Oct 05, 2017 · Under the law, Trump cannot provide or pay for any equipment or services the Secret Service needs to protect him. The rule is intended to stave off any potential conflicts of interests for...

Saudi Arabia is putting money in Trump’s pocket. Is that ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2018/10/16/saudi-arabia-is-putting...
Oct 16, 2018 · Business from Saudi-connected customers continued to be important after Trump won the presidency. Saudi lobbyists spent $270,000 last year to reserve rooms at Trump’s hotel in Washington. Just this year, Trump’s hotels in New York and Chicago reported significant upticks in bookings from Saudi visitors.

Trump and Kushner Put Saudi Arabia's Money Ahead of ...
https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2018-10-17/trump-and-kushner-put-saudi...
Oct 17, 2018 · Shortly after that transaction was arranged, Trump visited Saudi Arabia. And soon after that, the Saudis announced they would invest $20 billion in an infrastructure fund managed by Blackstone Group LP. The New York-based firm had financed several of the Kushner family's deals and its chairman, Stephen Schwarzman,...

Donald Trump's longtime business connections in Turkey ...
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/trump-impeachment-inquiry/donald-trump-s-longtime...
Oct 09, 2019 · According to Trump’s financial disclosure forms, the Trump business relating to the licensing of the Trump name to the Trump Towers Istanbul property in Turkey

want more just say so....there is a lot more

Back