Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Its ironic that the conference is being held in an Arab country.

You ignored my question.

You're demonstrating that racially based criticism is objective Truth when you do it, but Racist when someone you disapprove of (a white politician) does it. You cannot have it both ways. Objective Truth does not change, based upon the observer.

This proves that the Racism you and subhub accuse others of, is just something you have made up and apply arbitrarily to suit your argument. Therefore accusations of Racism from you and subhub against Trump and anyone else -- are to be disregarded as frivolous.
Yep, that's right since you ENJOY ignoring my posts entirely, so you got a taste of your very own medicine! I also think that you like to pick and choose excerpts from my post to better SUPPORT your argument just like you have done in other posts! Never understand why it's SO DIFFICULT for you to answer a post in its entirety! By the way, as far as proving that Trump is a Racist, 95% of Black people have ALREADY proven that regarding Trump because it is DOCUMENTED, nothing frivolous about that!

Last edited:
C'mon, now, that DAMN clip itself is a DAMN LIE! I saw what Trump said about that the Charlottesville incident on national T.V.! I got a lot of backlash for what he said defending them! You want me to TRUST a guy, who supports Trump by the way, in the video? Nah, shawty, NOT me!
It would have answered your question it's calling media out

What was lied about, @Hottobe cucked? He didn't condemn anybody saying that "there were fine people on both sides"! Trump actually made it worse when said that phrase!
Too bad Trump doesn't talk like a chair person at the Fed or any of the other central banks around the world. When they release statements they say a lot of things but they are intentionally rarely clear about what is being said often leaving you more confused after the speech than before it. If Trump conducted things this way he would be more of a traditional politician maybe, but he would not longer be Trump.

Back