Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

trump re-election committee hard at work I see...…………...hell allfor...they might even have something you can post here....they seem to be working on Americas youth...and the crazies

White supremacist propaganda spreading, anti-bias group ...
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/feb/12/white-supremacist-propaganda...
12 hours ago · Incidents of white supremacist propaganda distributed across the nation jumped by more than 120% between 2018 and last year, according …

White supremacist propaganda spreading, anti-bias group says
12 hours ago · About two-thirds of the total propaganda incidents in the new report were traced back to a single white supremacist group, Patriot Front, which the Anti-Defamation League describes as “formed by disaffected members” of the white supremacist organization Vanguard America after the Charlottesville rally.

White Supremacists’ Use of Campus Propaganda Is Soaring ...
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/28/us/white-supremacist-groups-adl.html
Jun 28, 2018 · White supremacist groups are increasingly using propaganda like fliers and posters to spread bigoted messages on college campuses, a new report by the Anti-Defamation League found.

U.S. White Supremacy Groups | Counter Extremism Project
white-supremacy-groups
CEP’s U.S. White Supremacy Groups report provides an overview of the history, propaganda, violent activities, and notable rhetoric of the most active and virulent white supremacist groups in the United States, as well as several prominent white supremacist media outlets. Download Full Report

Oh, I'll answer.

As the Leader of the White Sissy Nationalists, I'm going to abolish the Republican and Democrat Parties, as State enemies...

....and ******* everyone to declare their allegiance to the Nanzi Party.
Don't forget Buttegieg. If somehow he defeats Trump that could be a gay prez you can work with to push LGBTQ+ rights and sissy rights in America @nanci whiteboy ? And possibly get guys like @BlkCumsHeavy and @subhub174014 actually miss the years Trump was in office? :ROFLMAO:

trump re-election committee hard at work I see...…………...hell allfor...they might even have something you can post here....they seem to be working on Americas youth...and the crazies

White supremacist propaganda spreading, anti-bias group ...
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/feb/12/white-supremacist-propaganda...
12 hours ago · Incidents of white supremacist propaganda distributed across the nation jumped by more than 120% between 2018 and last year, according …

White supremacist propaganda spreading, anti-bias group says
12 hours ago · About two-thirds of the total propaganda incidents in the new report were traced back to a single white supremacist group, Patriot Front, which the Anti-Defamation League describes as “formed by disaffected members” of the white supremacist organization Vanguard America after the Charlottesville rally.

White Supremacists’ Use of Campus Propaganda Is Soaring ...
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/28/us/white-supremacist-groups-adl.html
Jun 28, 2018 · White supremacist groups are increasingly using propaganda like fliers and posters to spread bigoted messages on college campuses, a new report by the Anti-Defamation League found.

U.S. White Supremacy Groups | Counter Extremism Project
white-supremacy-groups
CEP’s U.S. White Supremacy Groups report provides an overview of the history, propaganda, violent activities, and notable rhetoric of the most active and virulent white supremacist groups in the United States, as well as several prominent white supremacist media outlets. Download Full Report

It's one old guy from ok pumping it out and screaming see there it is that fucking Trump

Don't forget Buttegieg. If somehow he defeats Trump that could be a gay prez you can work with to push LGBTQ+ rights and sissy rights in America @nanci whiteboy ? And possibly get guys like @BlkCumsHeavy and @subhub174014 actually miss the years Trump was in office? :ROFLMAO:

who are you kidding....I will take Pete in a heart beat!.....my redneck neighbors around here thing trump will eat pete alive....they get real pissed when I ask how they mean that

who are you kidding....I will take Pete in a heart beat!.....my redneck neighbors around here thing trump will eat pete alive....they get real pissed when I ask how they mean that
The election will answer a lot of questions and it would serve as an indirect poll of acceptance of gays in America depending how well received Buttegieg is nationwide if he wins the DNC nomination? :unsure:

More trump campaign people hard at work with allfor

Russian fake accounts showed posts to 126 million Facebook ...
https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2017/10/30/...
Oct 30, 2017 · Russian fake accounts showed posts to 126 million Facebook users ... — As many as 126 million people — or one-third the U.S. population — may have seen material posted by a Russian

Facebook removes fake accounts and pages tied to Russia ...
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/17/facebook-removes-fake-accounts-and-pages-tied-to...
Jan 17, 2019 · Facebook removed hundreds of fake pages and accounts linked to Russia, the company said in a blog post Thursday. One campaign included 364 pages and accounts tied to employees of Sputnik, a news ...

Facebook says 652 fake accounts were backed by Russia and ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2018/08/21/russian-iran-created-facebook...
Aug 21, 2018 · Facebook also deleted some unrelated fake accounts originating in Russia, which has been the main focus of reporting on disinformation operations targeting the United States.

Think the DNC gonna put it to Bernie again - Bloomberg trying to buy the election - with Biden going down in flames bet ya DNC throws in with Bloomberg and throws their superdelegates behind him once again pulling the rug out from under the Bern - anyway it comes out your party only has a selection of bozo candidates which President Trump will eat alive.
the bern….always pulling some sneaky *******....and crying the blues now he is not getting enough votes.....the only people he is popular with is the college *******....most people don't care for all his other *******...independents would never vote for him!
Even warren who looks to be sliding and who claims to be a friend of Sanders...….but who did she push for last night....Amy knobblecocker

Bloomberg rising in the polls....and pulling a lot of blacks away from biden...nice guy...good record on helping.....really putting out some adds trashing trump......see them here several times a day......NEVER see a dam add here...I just think his gun stance will hurt him....so now it puts it down to 3 and I think any of the 3 are good and can pull the independents....Biden...right still working on trashing him.....and he is NOT running a very smart campaign and probably doing himself more harm than trump and company can do...….Pete got a lot of good ideas...conservative...even looks presidential...but will the gay thing help or hurt...…..that leaves Amy...….smart...conservative...experienced...but will the country vote for a woman.....a lot did last time....but the trump/Russian team put an end to it....can/will they do it again

trump is ripe for the taking....all the corruption that just never ends...…..health care which he personally finished killing.....and the economy...he likes to say how good it is....but the avg American is NOT seeing it

yep...103 ..hard to believe......Peter fonda also died recently

I think Amy Klobuchar is by far and away your best candidate now - not crazy about her politics or how she treated Kavanaugh - but she is not a bozo - the rest kinda are.

Kirk Douglas was a rugged guy and great actor - not surprised he made it to 103 - sorry to see him pass.

Orson Bean just got killed at 91 - got run down by a car - sad to hear that - another classic actor gone.

Also Robert Conrad at 84 just few days ago - good avatars prolly available there.

I think Amy Klobuchar is by far and away your best candidate now - not crazy about her politics or how she treated Kavanaugh - but she is not a bozo - the rest kinda are.

Kirk Douglas was a rugged guy and great actor - not surprised he made it to 103 - sorry to see him pass.

Orson Bean just got killed at 91 - got run down by a car - sad to hear that - another classic actor gone.

Also Robert Conrad at 84 just few days ago - good avatars prolly available there.

at first I was dead set on Biden thought he was the only one with sense...and still think he has the best chance of beating trump....but has a poorly run campaign......understand he fired his campaign manager this week...…...but after watching and listening…...Amy....Pete...and yang...all good....I could vote for any of them

with kirk douglas that about takes care of all of them now....with him and "clint" a couple years ago got to be the last of them

yeah I forgot about Orson Bean...didn't watch a lot of him......as for Robert conrad….I also knew about...liked him in wild wild west....him and Gordon......but I thought he played best was in Baa Baa Blacksheep as "pappy"....loved that show...based on real life

Back