Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

trump does that daily...….hates and blurs the truth...…..actually if it wasn't for hate and lies there would be no trump...and he was more than proven guilty...even by his own admission...….just a republican conspiracy to destroy america

Ya wanna see hate and lies just watch CNN or read any of your prodigious propaganda you’ll get your fill real quick.

You Democrats think your so smart, Try to understand this. You people are wrong about almost everything that you think, speak and write. Trump exaggerates, but are most of his statements that you hate mongers and very sore losers attempt to pin on him blatant lies ? The correct answer is No! Try to contemplate what syscom3 so clearly stated, you democrats present yourselves as to having zero understanding of our form of govt and the constitution. No President Trump was far from proven guilty of anything. Schiff, Nadler, Pelosi and the democratic party in both the House and the Senate are the deliberate liars. Trump never said he was guilty by his own admission, that is an attempt to make a mountain out of a mole hill, he did not break any law by abuse of power or obstruction of Congress. The Democratic House and Senate are guilty of using abuse power and obstructing the Republican House and even lying under oath. It is and always has been the democratic party trying to do away with the Constitution, Capitalism, and Conservatism to destroy America. As for hate and racism it is not a republican party issue, the Democrats still own that injustice, I posted facts about this with no reaction, so I will post the best article on this subject again.

Last edited:
Ya wanna see hate and lies just watch CNN or read any of your prodigious propaganda you’ll get your fill real quick.

guess you have never watched a trump the rump news conference....and I use that term loosely…….more like a snakeoil salesman in action....all he needs to do is hold up a little brown bottle....although I think some of trump tards would buy it on just his word it is in the mail

Back