Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

several others have already came forward and said the same thing....giving the whistelblowers name is just more of the dictatorship wanting to punish someone who came forward with the truth...….about 7 others did come forward with the same information

Whistleblower Complaint: What Impeachment Testimony ...
https://www.npr.org/2019/11/09/776173492
Nov 09, 2019 · Whistleblower Complaint: What Impeachment Testimony, Public Record Corroborate Read an annotation of the complaint that set off the formal impeachment inquiry in the House of Representatives, with ...

Schiff: Whistle-blower testimony is 'redundant and ...
https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2019/11/10/Schiff-Whistle-blower-testimony-is...
Nov 10, 2019 · Nov. 10 (UPI) --House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff described a request by the Republicans for public testimony this week by the whistle-blower who sparked an …
All bull *******

All bull *******

what the right wants

tyranny
[ˈtirənē]

NOUN

1. cruel and oppressive government or rule.
    "people who survive war and escape tyranny" ·
    [more]
    synonyms:
    despotism · absolutism · absolute power · autocracy · dictatorship · undemocratic rule · reign of terror · totalitarianism · Fascism · oppression · suppression · repression ·
    [more]
    • a nation under cruel and oppressive government.
    • cruel, unreasonable, or arbitrary use of power or control.
      "the tyranny of the nine-to-five day" ·
      [more]
    • (especially in ancient Greece) rule by one who has absolute power without legal right.

tyranny
[ˈtirənē]

NOUN

[more]
    synonyms:
    despotism · absolutism · absolute power · autocracy · dictatorship · undemocratic rule · reign of terror · totalitarianism · Fascism · oppression · suppression · repression ·
    [more]
      [more]
    • (especially in ancient Greece) rule by one who has absolute power without legal right.

tyranny
[ˈtirənē]

NOUN

[more]
    synonyms:
    [more]
      [more]

Thirty Tyrants - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_Tyrants
The Thirty Tyrants maintained power for eight months. Although brief, their reign resulted in the killing of 5% of the Athenian population, the confiscation of citizens' property, and the exile of other democratic supporters. They became known as the "Thirty Tyrants" because of their cruel and oppressive tactics.

Tyrant - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyrant
A tyrant (from Ancient Greek τύραννος, túrannos), in the modern English-language usage of the word, is an absolute ruler unrestrained by law, or one who has usurped legitimate sovereignty. Often portrayed as cruel, tyrants may defend their position by oppressive means.

Life in USSR under Stalin - History Learning Site
https://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/.../russia-1900-to-1939/life-in-ussr-under-stalin

…………………………………………………………..trump's...………………..USA...………………………………………………………………..

May 25, 2015 · Life in USSR under Stalin. Stalin’s ^ control over Russia ^ meant that freedom was the one thing that people lost. The people of Russia had to read what the state allowed, see what the state allowed and listen to what the state allowed. The state’s control of the media was total. Those who attempted to listen, read etc. anything else were severely punished.

we are getting closer with the help of a few retarded ones to blind to see it...everything pointed out to them is fake news......to afraid to read it.....or it means nothing

Causes for the Rise of Absolutism in The new absolute Monarchies

A number of factors contributed to the rise of absolute monarchies in Europe in the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries. In the first place the disorder, anarchy and confusion which prevailed in Europe during the medieval period greatly contributed to the growth of the absolute monarchies.

People were fed up with uncertain conditions which caused them untold misery and were willing to be ruled by an absolute ruler who could assure them peace and order. This fact was fully exploited by rulers of Spain, France, England, Russia, Austria etc. to establish their absolute rule...……...like the trump cult!

Secondly, as a result of the Crusades the rulers and nobles of Europe came in contact with the East, where absolute monarchy was a common form of government. This had its impact on the rulers of Europe and they tried to assert their authority.

Wish I was sexy enough to start a political scandal, but all the poli's are UGLY. Except That BUTT GIG guy and he's gay. Can you believe there is a guy that's gay and his name is BUTT GIG?!!! (I don't care how they pronounce it - use your phonics and sound it it. Yep BUTT GIG!! LOL!) That's some funny ******* right there!
img (41).jpg

Now maybe those that hate Trump will now get a large taste of what it felt like when our president's supporters had to sit through The House Democrats sham of impeachment hearing, led by the old washed up Queen Nancy Pelosi, the extremely ill and vindictive Gerald Nadler and of course Mr. Adam Schiff, the man that lies every time he opens his mouth and is without a doubt the greatest slime ball fraud , deceived phony criminal that believes he is preforming in front of theater audience. Wonderful and true quotes that truthfully describe this man, a "pathological liar" that voiced his latest parody in the Senate trial yesterday.

Schiff's deranged hypothetical conversation between Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin . "If the president went further and said to Putin in that secret meeting," Schiff said earlier in the day on the Senate floor. "I want you to hack Burisma, I couldn't get the Ukrainians to do it. And I'll tell you what, you have Burisma, and you get me some good stuff, then I'm going to stop sending money to Ukraine."

As I watched I said to my wife in amazement, "Mr. Schiff relishes his story-telling ability." Then, my wife responded, “A storyteller makes up things to help other people; a liar makes up things to help himself.” Schiff's statements help no one but his own delusions.

The Right works off of evidence before committing to guilt of an individual. The Lefties uses propaganda, false - misleading accusations with no evidence to pronounce guilt of an individual. Sounds like Marxist thinking to me. And these people are so committed to their own propaganda, they can not and will not entertain the idea or anyone's idea that they are wrong.

Yes, everyone knows Adam is mentally ill.....but what does that say about his supporters ?

All rational Americans have long known that Schiff is a TDS-addled pathological liar. Nobody but a nut-cake would ever believe a word that came out of his mouth.

ALL dems are pathological liars.

Back