Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

That you are @subhub174014: you are unquestionably a genius in both those arenas.

thanks...a guy has to be good at something...….I try to just deal in the facts.....a few opinions are fine......but when you try to push an opinion as fact...….just irritates the ******* out of me.....then if they throw in some other stupid stuff...…..I am on them like stink on *******! and have no time for them......FACTS with LINKS......or stated OPINIONS...……don't try to pass one off as the other....and I am easy going....opinionated...but easy going.....I see no reason why everyone shouldn't hear my opinion and feel the same as I do.....confuses me when people don't see things the same as me...…….(that was a joke..see I have humor also)

being a trump supporter and showing support is one thing...…..but pushing bullshit with no links is another...there is a couple on here that do a lot of that...……..for me...say anything you want...have any opinion you want...free country..free speech....don't try to push one as the other....……………...and got a little off track....and wasn't referring to blkdlaur….don't think he deals in facts...only opinions..........just wine with no cheese

Last edited:
thanks...a guy has to be good at something...….I try to just deal in the facts.....a few opinions are fine......but when you try to push an opinion as fact...….just irritates the ******* out of me.....then if they throw in some other stupid stuff...…..I am on them like stink on *******! and have no time for them......FACTS with LINKS......or stated OPINIONS...……don't try to pass one off as the other....and I am easy going....opinionated...but easy going.....I see no reason why everyone shouldn't hear my opinion and feel the same as I do.....confuses me when people don't see things the same as me...…….(that was a joke..see I have humor also)

being a trump supporter and showing support is one thing...…..but pushing bullshit with no links is another...there is a couple on here that do a lot of that...……..for me...say anything you want...have any opinion you want...free country..free speech....don't try to push one as the other....……………...and got a little off track....and wasn't referring to blkdlaur….don't think he deals in facts...only opinions..........just wine with no cheese
We will never agree politically but I respect you @subhub174014 .

Facts are not propaganda :}

Aquital. Huge waste of time

more of the right willing to break the law to protect a crook...…….they have just broken up whatever the 3 branches of government stood for and gave un limited powers to the president

the crook n thief was not the one on trial here...it was the constitution and how much separation of powers you want......you will be giving the president unlimited powers now....even though everyone knows he broke the law....doesn't matter.....willing to let it happen

time will tell...over 70% of the country...to include republicans want witness's and want to know the facts......the right not willing to let the public know the facts.....could play either way...time will tell

The House was supposed to present a finished case for the Senate to deliberate on - plus the House managers said several times that they presented an airtight case so why allow witnesses when the House refused the Republicans any ???

hard to do when the president flat stated he would not co-operate nor let any of his administration.....just making him that much more guilty of obstruction...……….but if things go like they are heading...…..the right is saying the president no longer has to answer to the house or the senate...he has the freedom to do whatever he wants without being questioned...….may come back to haunt them someday...…..but all this has been partisan to begin with...look at McConnell's...Graham's …..Pompeo's statements on the Clinton impeachment and now doing the exact opposite....it is not a question of guilt or not......trump admitted that out on the white house lawn...….the question is are you willing to change the constitution and set a new precedent….

About 72% agreed that the trial "should allow witnesses with firsthand knowledge of the impeachment charges to testify," including 84% of Democrats and 69% of Republicans. And 70% of the public, including 80% of Democrats and 73% of Republicans, said senators should "act as impartial jurors" during the trial.
Let Them Speak: Most Americans Want Witnesses in Trump ...
www.usnews.com/news/top-news/articles/2020-01-22/let-them-speak-most-americans-want-wit…

About 72% agreed that the trial "should allow witnesses with firsthand knowledge of the impeachment charges to testify," including 84% of Democrats and 69% of Republicans. And 70% of the public, including 80% of Democrats and 73% of Republicans, said senators should "act as impartial jurors" during the trial.
Let Them Speak: Most Americans Want Witnesses in Trump ...
www.usnews.com/news/top-news/articles/2020-01-22/let-them-speak-most-americans-want-wit…
How can you have witnesses without whistleblower

How can you have witnesses without whistleblower

several others have already came forward and said the same thing....giving the whistelblowers name is just more of the dictatorship wanting to punish someone who came forward with the truth...….about 7 others did come forward with the same information

Whistleblower Complaint: What Impeachment Testimony ...
https://www.npr.org/2019/11/09/776173492
Nov 09, 2019 · Whistleblower Complaint: What Impeachment Testimony, Public Record Corroborate Read an annotation of the complaint that set off the formal impeachment inquiry in the House of Representatives, with ...

Schiff: Whistle-blower testimony is 'redundant and ...
https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2019/11/10/Schiff-Whistle-blower-testimony-is...
Nov 10, 2019 · Nov. 10 (UPI) --House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff described a request by the Republicans for public testimony this week by the whistle-blower who sparked an …

Back