Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

So current would be that and more look how flat manufacturing under Obama that's my sector
The same is happening with Trump! You talk all that bullshit about manufacturing and right now they are losing jobs in that industry aplenty! BUT, this is the thing though, NONE of that matters because when AI and the Blockchain ENTER into manufacturing, which is happening now, those Americans who work in that profession, they better start ADAPTING and learning about that technology because IF NOT, ALL Americans will, AGAIN, be BEHIND! Did you know that FACT, Old Man?

The big mistake that President Obama did was adding the STIMULUS package for bailing out the auto industry! He SHOULD have let EVERY CAR COMPANY go under, period! Let EVERY company that DIDN'T handle there finances GO UNDER! And, LET the ENTIRE U.S. stay in a RECESSION! Of course, he wouldn't do that because he wanted to get the country out of a RECESSION! Though, what HE should have done is LET the RACIST United States stay in that RECESSION! Then, we could have SEEN what the Almighty "Orange Agent" could have done getting the U.S. out of that Deep Recession! That would have been 10X times better, wouldn't it?

The big mistake that President Obama did was adding the STIMULUS package for bailing out the auto industry! He SHOULD have let EVERY CAR COMPANY go under, period! Let EVERY company that DIDN'T handle there finances GO UNDER! And, LET the ENTIRE U.S. stay in a RECESSION! Of course, he wouldn't do that because he wanted to get the country out of a RECESSION! Though, what HE should have done is LET the RACIST United States stay in that RECESSION! Then, we could have SEEN what the Almighty "Orange Agent" could have done getting the U.S. out of that Deep Recession! That would have been 10X times better, wouldn't it?

Indubitably ;}

A lot of that number is continuing program . so of course it goes up
That isn't good though, you knucklehead! That isn't good for the country and WILL be BAD too when Congress tries to figure out a way to get the country out of that debt which was caused by folks who were being IRRESPONSIBLE! THEY will have a surprise though that THEY aren't talking about on media and on social media! And, you WON'T hear about it EITHER, if you aren't around the top 1% or are on their secret conference calls or their email list where you have to earn millions or MORE just to BE on that list unless you have an INSIDE CONTACT! Anyhow, the PLAN that THEY have to get the COUNTRY out of DEBT will hurt THOSE who have money in Banks, in the STOCK MARKET, SOCIAL SECURITY, and anyone's RETIREMENT ACCOUNT! And, the FACTS are is that Congress is WORKING an a PLAN to do that RIGHT NOW! If ONLY each American know that SECRET from CONGRESS, which will HURT every American! Did ANYBODY on this THREAD know this information?

Last edited:
Indubitably ;}
LMAO, like the gentleman said and it keeps becoming more truthful by the day, "Americans are too STUPID to be governed!" In other important news, seems CRPT is being HALVED today! Good thing I have a notification tool for that to keep a brotha posted! The investors are going to LOVE that!

The big mistake that President Obama did was adding the STIMULUS package for bailing out the auto industry! He SHOULD have let EVERY CAR COMPANY go under, period! Let EVERY company that DIDN'T handle there finances GO UNDER! And, LET the ENTIRE U.S. stay in a RECESSION! Of course, he wouldn't do that because he wanted to get the country out of a RECESSION!
As far as the auto industry is concerned, they paid back a big chunk of what they were loaned by the US government. I think they ended up losing around $13 billion. BUT, we also had the housing industry and Wall Street going down the tubes ... doing NOTHING would have put the country in another Great Depression. Obama did the best he could do with all the crap that was going on ... including high unemployment.

As far as the auto industry is concerned, they paid back a big chunk of what they were loaned by the US government. I think they ended up losing around $13 billion. BUT, we also had the housing industry and Wall Street going down the tubes ... doing NOTHING would have put the country in another Great Depression. Obama did the best he could do with all the crap that was going on ... including high unemployment.

I agree, Mac, but maybe a Great Depression is what the country needs! Then, MAYBE, instead of the uneasiness and the ongoing hate crimes, with a Great Depression, the country COULD then come together regardless of color! Like I stated in my previous post regarding the high DEBT that the country is in, when Congress does that figuring out a PLAN, I HOPE, we as a PEOPLE WILL come together when that time comes! For some reason though, MOST do NOT want to come together! Real talk, we ALL ******* the SAME COLOR, why not come TOGETHER! Would be nice IF it happened!

well it looks like the fucking pumpkin is going to do what Obama didn't......Obama went all out to save the auto industry and keep them here......American made and American jobs...……...trump is chasing them out and overseas

\as for the bailout....the auto people paid back every penny.....but we are STILL giving that money to wall street....Obama tried to stop that...but by then congress was controlled by the right

I agree, Mac, but maybe a Great Depression is what the country needs! Then, MAYBE, instead of the uneasiness and the ongoing hate crimes, with a Great Depression, the country COULD then come together regardless of color! Like I stated in my previous post regarding the high DEBT that the country is in, when Congress does that figuring out a PLAN, I HOPE, we as a PEOPLE WILL come together when that time comes! For some reason though, MOST do NOT want to come together! Real talk, we ALL ******* the SAME COLOR, why not come TOGETHER! Would be nice IF it happened!

well I think it is going to take something drastic to get the country back to working together....and for the right to see that the middle class only has so much.....I'm hoping that this election enough republican senators get voted out to make a few changes.....trump probably stay because of his corruption and "outside help"....but if both houses are out of his control...he's fucked...and that is a better probability

well I think it is going to take something drastic to get the country back to working together....and for the right to see that the middle class only has so much.....I'm hoping that this election enough republican senators get voted out to make a few changes.....trump probably stay because of his corruption and "outside help"....but if both houses are out of his control...he's fucked...and that is a better probability
I agree, sub, so that's why I feel that a Great Depression is what this country needed! Because I remember, back in the 90s, we worked together and the national debt was progressing better! As a matter of fact, at one time, we had a SURPLUS or extra money left over, so the country wasn't in the red! But now, ALL of that has changed and very quickly! The country NO LONGER sticks together and the debt is sky high! That's why I made a post about Congress discussing how to get the country out of the debt that we are in! Most in Congress ARE thinking about a PLAN that will hurt people who have MONEY in the Banks, in the Stock Market, Social Security, and especially the Retirement accounts! Of course, they WON'T show that information to the American people via the media or social media! I HOPE, when Congress decides what that PLAN is, they will give the American people a heads-up though I seriously doubt that! ONLY the INFORMED will know the PLAN who have INSIDE CONTACTS!

I can’t imagine what would happen to this country now if one of the bozos the Dems are running for president got in - or - if they keep the house and retake the senate - sends chills down me spine - good grief we’d be fucked :|

I can’t imagine what would happen to this country now if one of the bozos the Dems are running for president got in - or - if they keep the house and retake the senate - sends chills down me spine - good grief we’d be fucked :|

you might want to check your history...…..you commented this week about posting an article several times now.....and I told you that I didn't think you had read it...…..facts are....dems ALWAYS bring the country back from the hole the right has put it in...ALWAYS....the right talks a good story…...but like everything else they say.....it's just ass gas...they are the party of big government....big spending.....big deficit..…...and NOTHING for America...been that way for almost 100 years...Clinton had to save us from the mess Bush Sr. created......Obama had to save us from what Bush Jr. created....just the facts of life that the right likes to lie their way out of....but the only people who buy that lie are other republicans.....the rest of the country knows better

you might want to check your history...…..you commented this week about posting an article several times now.....and I told you that I didn't think you had read it...…..facts are....dems ALWAYS bring the country back from the hole the right has put it in...ALWAYS....the right talks a good story…...but like everything else they say.....it's just ass gas...they are the party of big government....big spending.....big deficit..…...and NOTHING for America...been that way for almost 100 years...Clinton had to save us from the mess Bush Sr. created......Obama had to save us from what Bush Jr. created....just the facts of life that the right likes to lie their way out of....but the only people who buy that lie are other republicans.....the rest of the country knows better
Which candidate do you see doing better then Trump

Sorry pal the way you and the media see it is diametrically opposed to how I see it - and - I sincerely hope most of the rest of the country.

Back