Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

she is probably right...….do you really think there are that many people doing voter fraud....in one state...just the right trying to eliminate the competition and ensure they stay in power.....it is the only way they can win and election...corruption....they don't have anything else to stand on except taking care of the wealthy
That's how many moved out

Voting rights are under attack nationwide as states pass voter suppression laws. These laws lead to significant burdens for eligible voters trying to exercise their most fundamental constitutional right.

Voter Suppression Is Warping Democracy - The Atlantic
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/07/poll-prri-voter-suppression/565355
Jul 17, 2018 · They indicate that voter suppression is commonplace, and that voting is routinely harder for people of color than for their white counterparts.

Voting while black: the racial injustice that harms our ...
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jun/07/black-voter-suppression-rights...
Jun 07, 2018 · In 2016, pummeled by voter suppression in more than 30 states, the black voter turnout plummeted by 7%. For the GOP, that was an effective ******* rate. For America, it was a lethal assault on democracy. Carol Anderson is the Charles Howard Candler professor of African American studies at

The Facts About Voter Suppression | American Civil ...
https://www.aclu.org/facts-about-voter-suppression
Voter suppression
. After record voter turnout in 2008, more than 30 states introduced voter suppression legislation in 2011: 16 states passed such measures. Voter registration. Barriers to voter registration make it harder for Americans to participate in our democracy. Early Voting. Without early voting, voters who cannot make it to the polls on election day will not be able to vote. Voter ID

As the results from this year roll in, we see a similar dynamic. Republican gerrymandering means Democratic voters are packed tightly into single districts, while Republicans are spread out in such a way to translate into the most congressional seats for the GOP. Jan 3 2017

Gerrymandering Rigged the 2014 Elections for GOP Advantage ...
billmoyers.com/2014/11/05/gerrymandering-rigged-2014-elections-republican-advantage/

Republican gerrymandering secrets revealed in leaked audio
republican-gerrymandering...
Oct 02, 2019 · Over the past few decades, Republicans have advanced a series of aggressive gerrymandering actions, usually designed to limit the power of …

well most of us want to before he starts a war....among other things....destroys our legal system...…..and picks our pockets dry!

No - WRONG - picking our pockets dry - would be your party - in a hearbeat should they ever God forbid ever regain power.
How else they gonna pay for all their ludicrous machinations ???

Not me...I will argue you about it...I will argue anything....firmly believe you are all entitled to hear my opinion

problem with a lot...….the right wants to stifle the vote to keep themselves in power and create policies that benefit themselves....violating the very principal this country was founded on....no taxation without representation...….

and second...…...chance are it will NEVER change....without some kind of drastic event...…….everyone of those politician's go home....give all the home town folks this big sales pitch on how they are doing all they can to make changes....but it is all those other people.....so they vote him right back in.....goes on all across the country that way and nothing changes

until the country gets together and does a giant "flush".....or this country is on the verge of collapse....nothing changes

YET again WRONG - you will NOT argue about the wonderfulness of the TRI-Fives - in particular the 57 ;} GOTCHA

Yep. Nobody says Trump shot down the plane. Or gave orders to shoot down the plane.

Did his actions lead Iran to think they may be under attack by the U.S.? Perhaps.

I said Dems would blame him for the occurrence and those 2 examples definitely did - I’m sure there are prolly more by now - you Dems are soooooooo adroit at twisting words and deflecting :|

I said Dems would blame him for the occurrence and those 2 examples definitely did - I’m sure there are prolly more by now - you Dems are soooooooo adroit at twisting words and deflecting :|
I think I misunderstood your post then. I took you to mean that it was being claimed it was a U.S. Operation ordered by Trump.

Iran thought it was under attack again. I can see how it happened.

Back