Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

I may win financially like I did today ( thank you Apple and Beyond Meat!) but the world loses if Drumph that POS steals the election again. I’m certainly not voting for him. It’s my complete and u

Not in the real world. Only in AmeriKKKa would the former slave states, the least populated, have the privilege of picking the president for the real Americans.
Did you sell today?

Do you read what what you post? You are really crazy with that religious stuff. And I am wrong about everything, huh? Here is just one Trump lie from the day. Isis is 100% eliminated. You boy said that. And... guess what. It is a lie.

I recall him saying the caliphate was 100% gone - and - guess what - it is

Do you read what what you post? You are really crazy with that religious stuff. And I am wrong about everything, huh? Here is just one Trump lie from the day. Isis is 100% eliminated. You boy said that. And... guess what. It is a lie.
I guess you knew better being the foreign correspondent journalist personally questioning each DAESH member in Arabic @Zwing in your travels to the Middle East in their territory with no protection other than your PRESS vest, right? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

If so good job @Zwing. 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

I guess you knew better being the foreign correspondent journalist personally questioning each DAESH member in Arabic @Zwing in your travels to the Middle East in their territory with no protection other than your PRESS vest, right? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

TRUMP: “Three months ago, after destroying 100% of ISIS and its territorial caliphate ..."
I guess you should have aired your interviews on 60 Minutes, CNN, and published them in the Wall Street Journal, and the Washington Post and other media so we can understand what is really going on there thanks to your efforts @Zwing? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ;)

So Isis is eliminated, huh? Might want to let the DoD know.

As recently as this week, Defense Secretary Mark Esper said the fight against ISIS in Syria was continuing.

IS controlled large swaths of northern and eastern Syria, where it declared a caliphate in 2014, along with large parts of neighboring Iraq.

U.N. experts warned in August that IS leaders are aiming to consolidate and create conditions for an “eventual resurgence in its Iraqi and Syrian heartlands.”

I guess you should have aired your interviews on 60 Minutes, CNN, and published them in the Wall Street Journal, and the Washington Post and other media so we can understand what is really going on there thanks to your efforts @Zwing? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ;)
You obviously have no idea what is happening. Unless you know more than Defense Secretary Esper. Do you, Stiff? Do you know more that Trump's Defense Secretary?

I said earlier that the TDS afflicted Dems would start blaming our President for the shooting down of the Ukrainian airliner over Iran by a Russian SA15 missile and predictably they have :{

Sad state of affairs for our country - very sad - so many TDS afflicted and apparently losing their minds.

I said earlier that the TDS afflicted Dems would start blaming our President for the shooting down of the Ukrainian airliner over Iran by a Russian SA15 missile and predictably they have :{

Sad state of affairs for our country - very sad - so many TDS afflicted and apparently losing their minds.

well get right down to it.....and I'm sure a few other countries might bring it up.....but if trump hadn't started all this ******* with Iran...it wouldn't have happened......he is doing all this just because Obama had a big hand in the iran deal....and he hates blacks and Obama so much....willing to see our troops killed …..for nothing!....ego...….he has no plan for a finish or even kno3ws what he wants from Iran....but then he has no idea what he is doing on anything as it is

and yes it is a sad state of affairs...….a fucking republican sold us a bag of ******* and we went to Iraq and killed Saddam Hussain....country been in chaos since want us out and chumming up to Iran....a big fucking mess that started the whole fucking thing anyway...…..and now...another right wing whacko kills a muslim and we will have every small terroist group wanting to ******* americans for a long time to come....….how long before we have more here in the US.....we are definatly not safer now than we were a few years ago

Please link to anyone saying it was Trump. Please...

the major problems in America...….all lead to TRUMP!

Top Ten Problems With America

Top Ten Problems With America - TheTopTens®
https://www.thetoptens.com/problems-with-america
    1. Donald Trump. Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is an American businessman, television …
    2. No Respect For The Rest of The World. This is very true about Americans. Every other country …
    3. Racism. Racism is not good. It should come to an end. God wanted different nationalities for a …
    4. Destroying The Environment. Protecting the drinking water. We have more indulgent people than …
    See all full list on thetoptens.com

Trump makes America hate, not great | TheHill
https://thehill.com/opinion/brent-budowsky/264519-trump-makes-america-hate-not-great
Donald Trump has more in common with the neofascist parties in Europe than with any great party that has ever led our nation. He would not make America great. He would make America hate.

Trump is making America nightmarish not great ...
https://www.irishcentral.com/.../cahirodoherty/trump-is-making-america-ordinary-not-great
Jun 30, 2018 · Trump is making America nightmarish not great. Cahir O'Doherty. @randomirish. Jun 30, 2018. Comments. Children are being separated from their parents and held in …

Why do a majority of Americans dislike Donald Trump? - Quora
majority-of-Americans-dislike-Donald-Trump
May 26, 2017 · Americans express personal dislike for Trump because he is a despicable person in ways that have nothing with his policy stands. Here is a partial list of reasons to dislike Trump: his long history of insulting other people’s physical appearance, weight, intelligence and disabilities

Why Do People Hate Trump? Here Are The 20 Top Reasons ...
https://thoughtcatalog.com/jeremy-london/2018/07/why-do-people-hate-trump
    1. He says he wants to “Make America Great Again.” Yes, this is what he says. But what that means …
    2. He’s a former reality-TV star. What’s next—Kim Kardashian cures cancer? Whoever wins The …
    3. He’s a billionaire. He was born rich and just became richer by swindling people and stiffing …
    4. He’s a businessman and not a politician. What the hell does he know about politics or how …
    See all full list on thoughtcatalog.com

Back