Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

And payed money
I see why the U.S. is in such disarray because we have OLD GRAY ASS lil dick white men running the country and then you have the UNINFORMED believing conspiracy theories and other NONSENSE! Folks ALWAYS cry that the Republicans are this and that, but FAIL to realize that the Republicans no longer have ANY VALUES! They used to have PRIDE in this country, but now they ONLY think about themselves and the party! Do you actually believe that Republicans EVER did care for the U.S.? Nope, they NEVER did! Actions SPEAK louder than WORDS! By the way, this LIE or BULLSHIT about Obama paying money, lets get the FACTS straight first! A damn shame you have some Americans believe Trump's BULLSHIT ASS LIES! I hope some Trump supporters AREN'T immune from TRUTH, which I know is DIFFICULT for them! https://www.vox.com/2016/9/7/12830688/us-iran-cash-payment-ransom

To ******* how many innocent Americans because of Trump's ignorance? Yet, the first one to wave the U.S. flag, which is NOTHING but a piece of cloth! No RESPECT at all or PRIDE for the country WHATSOEVER from Trump! He never did though getting financed by the RUSSIANS!

Don't be jealous of experience you'll get here eventually which missle
Lmao, experience with that recession? *******, hope ya'll ready for it when it comes though I WON'T LOSE A DIME! Never trusted the GOVERNMENT! In the meantime, I have some CRPT income to earn! Looks like CRPT is the FUTURE of money though the U.S. doesn't understand and will be TO SLOW to react, as always!

Do you get that all this cornflab is over Iran NOT developing nuclear weapons ????

Do ya ??!!!
The fuck? Are you even from the U.S. at all? I'm not going to discuss politics with somebody who probably isn't even from the U.S.! I like how you jumped in though voicing your 2 cents! Anyway, YOU answer my question first!

Lmao, experience with that recession? *******, hope ya'll ready for it when it comes though I WON'T LOSE A DIME! Never trusted the GOVERNMENT! In the meantime, I have some CRPT income to earn! Looks like CRPT is the FUTURE of money though the U.S. doesn't understand and will be TO SLOW to react, as always!
Been through a few recessions don't trust crpt currency I like stuff I can hold I guess I am old. Gold is my favorite

Been through a few recessions don't trust crpt currency I like stuff I can hold I guess I am old. Gold is my favorite
That's fine, but CRPT is more valuable than GOLD though plus as I stated previously, CRPT is THE FUTURE of money! Of course, OLD FOLKS won't touch it! Glad that I got into it early! But, I had to because of the type of business people who I deal with!

Back