Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

So negative press is a fight? So then why didn't Trump come with facts to counter what the journalist wrote? I will tell you why. The journalist had facts on his side and Trump is small and petty and only had the disability to mock.

The fact that you continue to justify to yourself the mocking of a disabled man speaks volumes to your lack of character.
The fact that you would treat them different and I would treat them as equals says a lot.

The fact that you would treat them different and I would treat them as equals says a lot.
Again the laughing emoji is so handy. Mocking someone's disability isn't treating the disabled equally. Holy crap. Over Christmas dinner tell your mom you mock disabled people in the name of equality and see what she says.

Maybe he shouldn't commit impeachable offenses? Just a hunch.

But to your point, let's say that the phone call was "perfect" (which is hilarious in it's own right). Up until now, the only thing that has happened was the House looking into whether an impeachable offense happened. And that is a Congressional right laid out in the Constitution. But by not cooperating with the House, Trump clearly DID commit an impeachable offense, Obstruction of Congress. That is indisputable.
Sounds like it would be good reason to clear the air with an election. In the meantime, as I told our pal @subhub174014 you might be applauding how Pakistan settles things @Zwing...

Sounds like it would be good reason to clear the air with an election. In the meantime, as I told our pal @subhub174014 you might be applauding how Pakistan settles things @Zwing...

Why wait for elections when the Congress can exercise their constitutional duty to impeach when an obstruction of congress has happened.

And Pakistan is really no concern of mine. The issues here at home are more than enough.

Why wait for elections when the Congress can exercise their constitutional duty to impeach when an obstruction of congress has happened.

And Pakistan is really no concern of mine. The issues here at home are more than enough.
Then something I suspect unprecedented will occur. If Trump is impeached and removed where he somehow still remains on the ballot. What would have higher precedence? The process of impeachment? Or the will of the people that re-elected Trump? An election appears to be a neater process. But when Trump gets re-elected you guys will say it's MrPutin interfering again? :unsure:

If that is the case as a more obscene form of interference perhaps I could appeal to MrPutin to get me elected as POTUS afterwards as the Canadian candidate which should be impossible as I am neither an American, nor was I born in America? :ROFLMAO:

[ In a time when millions of Americans are living paycheck-to-paycheck, health care remains an uncertainty for too many, workers are working longer hours for lower wages and the planet is facing catastrophic environmental change ]
Interesting, because Trump says we Americans are doing better than ever, jobs are plentiful, and there is no catastrophic environmental changes.
So, which is it, Allforthewifey?

I guess President Trump isn't allowed to have his own personality. He is not a phony politically correct man. Either you like his ways or you don't.
He no doubt does have his own ways ... he lies, he cheats, he exaggerates, he bullies, he steals, he manipulates, he commits adultry .... if this is the character traits you folks respect and follow, it says a ton about you folks.

Yes obstructing a Kangaroo Court methinks our President should prolly be executed for such dire machinations 😝

Then something I suspect unprecedented will occur. If Trump is impeached and removed where he somehow still remains on the ballot. What would have higher precedence? The process of impeachment? Or the will of the people that re-elected Trump? An election appears to be a neater process. But when Trump gets re-elected you guys will say it's MrPutin interfering again? :unsure:

If that is the case as a more obscene form of interference perhaps I could appeal to MrPutin to get me elected as POTUS afterwards as the Canadian candidate which should be impossible as I am neither an American, nor was I born in America? :ROFLMAO:

I know I have posted this several times.....but it says something you don't want to hear

Majority of People Do Not Want Trump to Run for Re ...
https://www.newsweek.com/majority-people-do-not...
Majority of People Do Not Want Trump to Run for Re-Election in 2020, Poll Shows. A November survey conducted for the University of Delaware's Center for Political Communication by RABA Research found that 54 percent of respondents do not feel Trump should run again in 2020, with almost a quarter of Republicans (23 percent) believing their party should pick …

Majority of Americans refuse to vote for Trump in 2020 ...
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/...
Apr 29, 2019 · A poll conducted by ABC suggests the majority of Americans are unwilling to support President Donald Trump in the 2020 election, with healthcare and immigration policy cited as major deciding factors.

2020 election: 60% of Americans do not want Donald Trump ...
Nov 14, 2018 · Nearly 60 per cent of Americans do not want to see Donald Trump re-elected in the 2020 presidential election, according to a new poll. While 36 per cent of those surveyed supported a second term ...

Poll: Majority Does Not Want Trump To Run In 2020 ...
https://www.opposingviews.com/category/majority...
Mar 06, 2018 · New polling indicates that a majority of Americans do not want to see President Donald Trump mount a re-election campaign in 2020. Nearly a quarter of Republicans say they want a new standard bearer for their party in the next election.

Majority Says They Won't Vote For Trump In 2020
https://www.outsidethebeltway.com/majority-says...
Apr 29, 2019 · A majority of Americans won’t vote for President Trump in 2020, but that doesn’t mean Democrats should start celebrating just yet:. More than 50 percent of respondents in a new survey say they ...

The fact is that Donald John Trump won in 2016 and is our president today. Did Putin and Russia form interference? If Russia did effect the election, How exactly ? For me the travesty of all of this impeachment process is that because the Democrats would not except Trump beating Hillary Clinton, he has been a marked man from the beginning. He has been under a microscope since day one. They have tried constantly to pin something (Anything) on this president to get him out of office. I am sure Trump has made mistakes, for one thing he is just a man and the other thing is he is not a politician. If the American people had the ability to see behind the curtain into all past Presidents and politicians time in our Government, chances are very good that it would horrify us.

I know I have posted this several times.....but it says something you don't want to hear

Majority of People Do Not Want Trump to Run for Re ...
https://www.newsweek.com/majority-people-do-not...
Majority of People Do Not Want Trump to Run for Re-Election in 2020, Poll Shows. A November survey conducted for the University of Delaware's Center for Political Communication by RABA Research found that 54 percent of respondents do not feel Trump should run again in 2020, with almost a quarter of Republicans (23 percent) believing their party should pick …

Majority of Americans refuse to vote for Trump in 2020 ...
Apr 29, 2019 · A poll conducted by ABC suggests the majority of Americans are unwilling to support President Donald Trump in the 2020 election, with healthcare and immigration policy cited as major deciding factors.

2020 election: 60% of Americans do not want Donald Trump ...
Nov 14, 2018 · Nearly 60 per cent of Americans do not want to see Donald Trump re-elected in the 2020 presidential election, according to a new poll. While 36 per cent of those surveyed supported a second term ...

Poll: Majority Does Not Want Trump To Run In 2020 ...
https://www.opposingviews.com/category/majority...
Mar 06, 2018 · New polling indicates that a majority of Americans do not want to see President Donald Trump mount a re-election campaign in 2020. Nearly a quarter of Republicans say they want a new standard bearer for their party in the next election.

Majority Says They Won't Vote For Trump In 2020
https://www.outsidethebeltway.com/majority-says...
Apr 29, 2019 · A majority of Americans won’t vote for President Trump in 2020, but that doesn’t mean Democrats should start celebrating just yet:. More than 50 percent of respondents in a new survey say they ...

And - you ACTUALLY believe that tripe - AMAZING!!!!!!

The fact is that Donald John Trump won in 2016 and is our president today. Did Poroshenko and Russia form interference? If Russia did effect the election, How exactly ? For me the travesty of all of this impeachment process is that because the Democrats would not except Trump beating Hillary Clinton, he has been a marked man from the beginning. He has been under a microscope since day one. They have tried constantly to pin something (Anything) on this president to get him out of office. I am sure Trump has made mistakes, for one thing he is just a man and the other thing is he is not a politician. If the American people had the ability to see behind the curtain into all past Presidents and politicians time in our Government, chances are very good that it would horrify us.

It’s amazing to me - that this phone call nonsense is all they have after 3 years - miraculous even - Dems managed to sweep all of Hillary’s peccadilloes under the carpet and then just went hog wild on trying to delegitimize President Trump - Independents like myself are SOOOOOOOOO done with the Democrat party - look at the polls in the battleground states why don’t ya :}

[ In a time when millions of Americans are living paycheck-to-paycheck, health care remains an uncertainty for too many, workers are working longer hours for lower wages and the planet is facing catastrophic environmental change ]
Interesting, because Trump says we Americans are doing better than ever, jobs are plentiful, and there is no catastrophic environmental changes.
So, which is it, Allforthewife

don't edit post so I can see what it was.

Back