Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

These Trumptards are either NUTS or STUPID.

Believe me, the cast majority of this board HATES that motherfucking racist bitch -- they just don't want to engage in conversation with assholes who will never get it. Trump wouldn't cross the street to spit on them if they were on fire.

I came here to support guys like you and to destroy their "proof” -- which doesn't exist. They can soon go back to masturbating over that fat orange racist piece of *******.
I will laugh so hard when Trump is re-elected!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

And WHINE like the lefty wuss ya are.

Whine? Go talk to Dotard, the Whiny Little Bitch. Ask him when he's next going to suck Vlad's dick.
If so the fault is with Larry Elder not me. I was truthful about my sources. If there are any errors with it find them, simple. No rocket science @subhub174014 .

Know what else isn't rocket science? Being so stupid that you think any one black man example erases Trump's racism.

These Trumptards are either NUTS or STUPID.

Believe me, the cast majority of this board HATES that motherfucking racist bitch -- they just don't want to engage in conversation with assholes who will never get it. Trump wouldn't cross the street to spit on them if they were on fire.

I came here to support guys like you and to destroy their "proof” -- which doesn't exist. They can soon go back to masturbating over that fat orange racist piece of *******.

I have noticed that I get an occasional comment in my mail about it and ask them why they don't speak up....but just don't....so a few trumptards seem to rule the roost....and the lunacy runs amuck…..

Whine? Go talk to Dotard, the Whiny Little Bitch. Ask him when he's next going to suck Vlad's dick.

Know what else isn't rocket science? Being so stupid that you think any one black man example erases Trump's racism.
That is why I don't rely on one man's example as there are several men and women, some of which are listed here:

and others scattered throughout my posts @subhub174014 as you are well aware.

I do not worship Trump but clearly you are obsessed with him @subhub174014 :ROFLMAO:
If you are so offended with Trump why waste your time with pro Trump people online?
The same goes for @jockboy.

If you hate Trump so much your time would be better spent organizing the Democrats in your states?

But please continue to waste your time here as the Republicans will appreciate your lack of ability to bring the vote out in 2020 as well as President Trump once he is re-elected. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So continue to call us Trumptards while Republicans canvas and convince your neighbours to vote for Trump and afterward blame it all on MrPutin. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
By seizing your attention online helped Trump today by not reaching out so thanks! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Be sure to continue to do the same between now and November 2020, okay? ;)

put you "dixie" flag up yet?

Have you been shopping lately? They're selling lives, you should go get one.
Keep it up call Trump the devil, a loser, a *******, a bum, criticize those that follow Trump all you want online. Keep posting your beautifully detailed essays online cataloging all his faults. Just don't share them with your neighbors or other American voters okay. Trump will like that @subhub174014 ;)

And afterwards you can blame MrPutin.

1567465460372.png

Back