Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Only lies gettin spread are your’s and the left’s.

would expect nothing less from someone who can't work their way past one liners....the difference between you and stiff...he has been caught in a lie and fabricating facts...…….you have no idea what way is uo so you have nothing to worry about there

Why don't you slip into something more comfortable... like a coma.

would expect nothing less from someone who can't work their way past one liners....the difference between you and stiff...he has been caught in a lie and fabricating facts...…….you have no idea what way is uo so you have nothing to worry about there

Why don't you slip into something more comfortable... like a coma.

You mad, bro?

Someone's TRIGGERED.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LMAOOOOO Donald DOESN'T lie? LMAOOOOO

He's a pathological liar and an idiot. He fucked around on every wife he had and cheated on all 3 when they were pregnant. He treats his own ******* like *******.

He's HUMAN GARBAGE.

nice to see another that can see through the bullshit put out Trumptard or two

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO I love it that every one of your excuses for Dotard is to mention a Democrat who took a fucking picture with the fat Orange Blob.

Here's this one from a Republican seeing you desire a non Democrat @jockboy :

"Trump is not a racist. He's simply intolerant of the bad kinds of people: Robyn Urback
Can we have a moment, please, for the poor misunderstood president?

Robyn Urback · CBC News Opinion · Posted: Jul 18, 2019 4:00 AM ET | Last Updated: July 18"

"To quote the inimitable Sen. Mitch McConnell: The president is not a racist."
( https://www.cbc.ca/news/opinion/trump-tweets-1.5214229 )
( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitch_McConnell )

You mad, bro?

Someone's TRIGGERED.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

caught stiff lying and altering the facts....and he is going all overthe place trying to back track and cover ...and naturally there are a few on here without a lick of sense that support any trumpie….think you have met a few already

he is like a rabbid ******* when you pick on his god trump and will say anything and just won't let it die guess he figures he can tire you out with the same post day after day

LMAOOOOO Donald DOESN'T lie? LMAOOOOO

He's a pathological liar and an idiot. He fucked around on every wife he had and cheated on all 3 when they were pregnant. He treats his own ******* like *******.

He's HUMAN GARBAGE.
?????????????? He don't lie anymore, he is an honest man. We all have lied just a little in the past, what skeletons are you hiding in your closet?

caught stiff lying and altering the facts....and he is going all overthe place trying to back track and cover ...and naturally there are a few on here without a lick of sense that support any trumpie….think you have met a few already

he is like a rabbid ******* when you pick on his god trump and will say anything and just won't let it die guess he figures he can tire you out with the same post day after day
You know by now @subhub174014 I reference just about everything I say. If there are any errors the fault is with them, not me. ?

?????????????? He don't lie anymore, he is an honest man. We all have lied just a little in the past, what skeletons are you hiding in your closet?

are you and blkdlaur related....you both seem to think alike

Report: Trump Has Told More Than 10,000 Lies Since Being ...
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/04/trump-has-told-more-than-10000-lies-since...
Apr 29, 2019 · Report: Trump Has Told More Than 10,000 Lies Since Being Inaugurated The situation vis-à-vis the president being a pathological liar is only getting worse. By

not sure why I posted that...I know the 2 of you don't have a care in the world for facts....and seeing stiff in action I'm sure he will have it twisted to read 10,000 lies people have told about trump since being in office

You know by now @subhub174014 I reference just about everything I say. If there are any errors the fault is with them, not me. ?
I do not worship Trump but clearly you are obsessed with him @subhub174014 :ROFLMAO:
If you are so offended with Trump why waste your time with pro Trump people online?
The same goes for @jockboy.

If you hate Trump so much your time would be better spent organizing the Democrats in your states?

But please continue to waste your time here as the Republicans will appreciate your lack of ability to bring the vote out in 2020 as well as President Trump once he is re-elected. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So continue to call us Trumptards while Republicans canvas and convince your neighbours to vote for Trump and afterward blame it all on MrPutin. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

bullshit and you know it....you selected a movie you wanted and then picked out facts the way you wanted them to sound....where as youtube has a bunch of vids of Farrakhan not liking trump at all...you intentional twisted the facts and led people to believe one thing when you knew it was actually another

I do not worship Trump but clearly you are obsessed with him @subhub174014 :ROFLMAO:
If you are so offended with Trump why waste your time with pro Trump people online?
The same goes for @jockboy.

If you hate Trump so much your time would be better spent organizing the Democrats in your states?

But please continue to waste your time here as the Republicans will appreciate your lack of ability to bring the vote out in 2020 as well as President Trump once he is re-elected. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

just irritates the ******* out of you me posting on here....or any thread on here really now that I know you lie and decieve

bullshit and you know it....you selected a movie you wanted and then picked out facts the way you wanted them to sound....where as youtube has a bunch of vids of Farrakhan not liking trump at all...you intentional twisted the facts and led people to believe one thing when you knew it was actually another
If so the fault is with Larry Elder not me. I was truthful about my sources. If there are any errors with it find them, simple. No rocket science @subhub174014 .

nice to see another that can see through the bullshit put out Trumptard or two

These Trumptards are either NUTS or STUPID.

Believe me, the cast majority of this board HATES that motherfucking racist bitch -- they just don't want to engage in conversation with assholes who will never get it. Trump wouldn't cross the street to spit on them if they were on fire.

I came here to support guys like you and to destroy their "proof” -- which doesn't exist. They can soon go back to masturbating over that fat orange racist piece of *******.

Cool -- you found a Jew who agrees with bigot Donald. How nice.

FACT: About 80% of American Jews vote DEMOCRATIC.

makes you wonder what jarred and Ivanka thought when daddy pulled his ******* on jews……..since they are both jewish (she's converted) and prior to trump running for office were both registered democrats!

Back