Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

well lets see if we can understand his logic here...…..he has spent the past year making fun of some of those predominately black cities and wanting to send in troops....and did send in some of his "unmarked" mafia...he has done a lot to incite the violence there...…...and now he is surprised and mad that they are turning out in large numbers to vote his sorry ass out

only in trumps mind.... and his white supremist logic.......…. large numbers to vote his ass out...…..funny though...Ga. has a republican gov...….and Pa has a republican attorney general.....don't see his whining fucking threats going anywhere

well lets see if we can understand his logic here...…..he has spent the past year making fun of some of those predominately black cities and wanting to send in troops....and did send in some of his "unmarked" mafia...he has done a lot to incite the violence there...…...and now he is surprised and mad that they are turning out in large numbers to vote his sorry ass out

only in trumps mind.... and his white supremist logic.......…. large numbers to vote his ass out...…..funny though...Ga. has a republican gov...….and Pa has a republican attorney general.....don't see his whining fucking threats going anywhere

White as rice Portland demonstrated and protested against him harder and longer and more vehemently than any place else in America (y)

He’s making a mockery of the voting process

I purposely did not watch his speech tonight . . . I did not want to see an American president sounding and looking weak and pathetic . . . which is exactly the way he appeared based on what people who did watch told me. It’s a sad day for American democracy in a lot of ways . . . but he did it to himself . . . I hope Donald Trump will have the good sense to just go away for a looong time.

White as rice Portland demonstrated and protested against him harder and longer and more vehemently than any place else in America (y)
that's true...…...but he has made bad comments on Phill for a long time....even when cuckner was a slum lord there...he started on philly 2 years ago.....he has had issues with Atl black women mayor....even though she got things under control.....won't even go into Detroit......you reap what you sow.....couldn't happen to a more deserving guy...…..especially Philly when he got into it with Cummings....how fitting Philly be the one to nail him

I purposely did not watch his speech tonight . . . I did not want to see an American president sounding and looking weak and pathetic . . . which is exactly the way he appeared based on what people who did watch told me. It’s a sad day for American democracy in a lot of ways . . . but he did it to himself . . . I hope Donald Trump will have the good sense to just go away for a looong time.
I don't see him going away at all...we will have to evict him from the W.H.....he bragged to night hhow he has expanded the republican party....so who know....although do think the right is tired of him also

that's true...…...but he has made bad comments on Phill for a long time....even when cuckner was a slum lord there...he started on philly 2 years ago.....he has had issues with Atl black women mayor....even though she got things under control.....won't even go into Detroit......you reap what you sow.....couldn't happen to a more deserving guy...…..especially Philly when he got into it with Cummings....how fitting Philly be the one to nail him

Yeah talked some serious ******* about Baltimore and Elijah Cummings. Had Victor Blackwell (from Baltimore) cryin’ over that ******* LOL!

I find Arizona turning on him even more satisfying as that is typically a very red state. I wanted AZ to deliver the knockout blow in memory of John McCain who Trump disrespected. So badly that he was not asked to attend the funeral. My politics are not McCain’s politics, but I would never disrespect him in the way that Trump did. Our service men and women are not losers and suckers. And certainly not those killed, wounded, or captured in battle!!!

Back