Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Penetration against someone's consent is *******, you limp noodle. Grabbing women by the pussy is *******. Full stop.

Take a stroll through my personal ad or media for a look at just how wrong you are. But I'm sure that's a feeling you're long since used to.
It's clear you need a lesson in law. First, assault doesn't mean penetration. Someone could punch you in the face, and that's assault.
Second, grabbing someone by the pussy would only be assault if they didn't want that kind of interaction. But that doesn't involve penetration either. So that isn't *******. Full stop.

I'm only calling it from my perspective. I wouldn't fuck you with ed's limp dick and HardBlackCandy pushing.

It's clear you need a lesson in law. First, assault doesn't mean penetration. Someone could punch you in the face, and that's assault.
Second, grabbing someone by the pussy would only be assault if they didn't want that kind of interaction. But that doesn't involve penetration either. So that isn't *******. Full stop.

I'm only calling it from my perspective. I wouldn't fuck you with ed's limp dick and HardBlackCandy pushing.
How's your day going?

It's clear you need lessons on so many subjects there aren't enough hours in a day to effectively list them all. Not to mention your inability to take in any legitimate information would make it a giant practice in futility.

Why in the world would I care where you want to stick your dick? What use would I have for an old submissive white cuck? What use would anyone have for that really..

Just a historical note, we have had two recounts, in one the count difference was roughly 300 votes, the other roughly 100 votes... the margins are too big, larger than the one Trump had over Hilary in 2016.

Fight it all you want... we are waiting on Michigan to finish the lead is only worsening...

Back