TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

Absolutely NOT ... but then again, no one else does either, including Democrats. The difference is that Democrats try to apply a pinch of "humanity" to the issue, afterall, these people (many of them) are running for their lives from poorly run governments that see very little value in them.
These border raiders are being encouraged to crash the US borders out of fear and other reasons that we don't know what they are.
This critical issue is a good reason for the parties to come together for a change and figure it all out, yet they try to make each other look bad, especially the Republicans. I haven't seen one ounce of a joint effort and both parties stand to suffer equally by not resolving it.

Thanks Mac - good answer - I concur with most of what ya said.

All I said is it’s NICE they’re finally after 2 years reporting on it - bout f’n time - you can believe what they report or not - I’ve been aware of the invasion down there since ole Debacle Joe started it. Dems are just getting the opportunity to see for themselves now.
Lmfao and you got that information from fox news that no other are not reporting this story ...funny how carson says that about everything every episode..but hey even Hitler believed if you told a lie enough that you would start to believe it yourself

Lmfao and you got that information from fox news that no other are not reporting this story ...funny how carson says that about everything every episode..but hey even Hitler believed if you told a lie enough that you would start to believe it yourself

I watch CNN - MSNBC - ABC - NBC - CBS - and Fox News - funny the mainstream media just took up reporting on the chaos down there - think Debacle Joe’s lack of popularity might have something to do with it - or just too BIG a problem to hide anymore 😉

I watch CNN - MSNBC - ABC - NBC - CBS - and Fox News - funny the mainstream media just took up reporting on the chaos down there - think Debacle Joe’s lack of popularity might have something to do with it - or just too BIG a problem to hide anymore 😉
ABC 4 days ago
CBS six days ago
NBC 6 days ago

NBC 7 months ago
Also NBC 6 months ago

Lmfao this isn't breaking news ..you saying that news outlets don't report this story is just another conspiracy you and carson tucker made up

ABC 4 days ago
CBS six days ago
NBC 6 days ago

NBC 7 months ago
Also NBC 6 months ago

Lmfao this isn't breaking news ..you saying that news outlets don't report this story is just another conspiracy you and carson tucker made up

They spent seconds on the story and barely covered it - now it’s the second or third story on the news - I LIKE it !!!!!

HOPEFULLY Dems believe NBC 😉
Quick question..when NBC Report that biden won the election did you believe it? Yeah ..ok
They spent seconds on the story and barely covered it - now it’s the second or third story on the news - I LIKE it !!!!!

Lmfao ..sure dude ...at this point you just debating how long you think the news should air stories ..so which one is it? Are they lying or just not talking about the subjects you want as long as you want ? Regardless it's nothing new nor something that you think can be fix by voting for a politician..lol

So Dems think we should have no border and anybody that can make it here - come on in - sure looking thataway.
You spent the whole day telling us what dems don't do ..how about Trying tell us what Republicans will do beside bashing biden then asking him to save them afterwards

Kevin Costner is an actor that works here on occasion.
It was humor dumbshit, on how little your state counts when you're trying to ******* on better US locations.
What a fucktard.
You don't live in the real world.
Again, living in a Midwest city is much more of the real world than fucking Montana :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You are indeed a coward and a racist.
Says the little man who's feeling were so hurt by facts he don't like. So, making a point, you run and hide by 'blocking' the liberals. Sounds like a coward pissing his pants.
Racist? Instead of backing up your claim on liberals being racist - like I did about actual racists finding a home in the Republican Party - you just call me, a black man, a racist. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?

I am thankful for this thread. I can place the hateful liberals on ignore.
Since 8 out of 10 black men vote democratic, those black cocks you're jerking off to and thinking about buggering you, are liberal too.
You put us/me on ignore because you came in here and opened your trap without knowing what the fuck you're talking about or how to present a coherent argument.
Like I said, you'll get some 'likes' from three or four Cons, but that is not for you, it's really against me. I love it.

And finally, you Cons cannot understand when science, history, math, the law and elections go against your 'beliefs', so you must close off anything that challenges that.

Says the Master or Mistress of Dem driveling ignorance 😆
Whatever that case might be 😁
Oh, buttdlurp - we are way past the insults you have earned. You are truly ignorant and deliberately oppositional about issues you know little or nothing about. Your idiotic stance and comments are more deeply rooted now because RepTards are an absolute mess.

You and RepTards have been wrong on every asinine projection "duh, Wred Wave, Trump is baaaaaak!!!, Walker-kee and Oz are going to win, Instupidrectionists are tourists, no one is going to jail, no weapons were found on Jan 6th, Covid is just the flu, Musk-Rat is going to save us", on and on. RepTards are the weakest party in American History, have lost everything, have no plan to lead and haven't done anything to help the country in 10+ years.

You have lost, always lose and/or are wrong, and there is no end in sight. You have proven you can't help us, so get the f*ck out of our way. Dopey. :devilish:

Attachments

• Get Out of Our Way.gif
    Get Out of Our Way.gif
    746.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Oh, buttdlurp - we are way past the insults you have earned. You are truly ignorant and deliberately oppositional about issues you know little or nothing about. Your idiotic stance and comments are more deeply rooted now becasue RepTards are an absolute mess.

You and RepTards have been wrong on every asinine projection "duh, Wred Wave, Trump is baaaaaak!!!, Walker-kee and Oz are going to win, Instupidrectionists are tourists, no one is going to jail, no weapons were found on Jan 6th, Musk-Rat is going to save us", on and on. RepTards are the weakest party in American History, have lost everything, have no plan to help and haven't done anything to help the country in 10+ years.

You have lost, always lose and/or are wrong, and there is no end in sight. You have proven you can't help us, so get the f*ck out of our way. Dopey. :devilish:

☝️😆

Well, G'moaning Everyone and it's time for "RepTards in the News!" - Rejoice, rejoice the RepTard Ball Dropping Party is finally here! The fun begins this morning and is likely to share tasty morsels with all of us all day and into the night. This is so exciting!

We have had a few unfortunate cancellations, but seemingly for good reasons. TrumpTard is not feeling well today as the Investigative Committe has decided to release his last 6 years of scandalous Tax Returns. Many staunch TrumpTard supporters have literally shyt their pants and are now concerned they too may have to submit their "hide-n-seek" tax returns in the near future. Other regrets include Scary Kari is preoccupied, JorDumb and McCarthy have received the good news about being reintroduced to the Ethics Committee and Gay RepTard Santos is tangled in a huge mountain of lies and likely to be prosecuted and/or will resign. Ouchy for sure ...

On the bright side, buttdlurp and TardnConfused have practiced their Cock-tail Waitressing and are ready to "service" everyone's needs. Our floppin' flytrap and justDumbflCpl have worked out a schedule to make sure the gloryhole in the men's room is shafted ... we mean staffed, at all times. Also, dumbcouple52661 has had a big ole' buttplug in for days and is ready of offer up his hiney when called upon. That's called RepTard Teamwork!

Big thank you to all RepTards, as we couldn't have done all this fun stuff without you! Let's all party and enjoy the day! More to come. :devilish:

Attachments

• TrumpTard Tax Release.jpg
    TrumpTard Tax Release.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 0
  • RepTards Enraged.jpg
    RepTards Enraged.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Kari Shake and Bake.jpg
    Kari Shake and Bake.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Unethical JorDumb and McCarthy.jpg
    Unethical JorDumb and McCarthy.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 0
  • RepTard Liar Santos.jpg
    RepTard Liar Santos.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Blue blue C&J’s world is blue

Too bad blue is anything but true

If being fulla shite won a prize

C&J’s would haveta be supersize 😁

Ahh, so the threads biggest whiner "duh, big media is against us .... whaaaaaa and dat Hunter laptop thingie toooooo" is now overjoyed because his last backward argument gets a little airtime. No plans, no ideas, no attempt to help ... same shyt as always "SCAM AMERICA - WHINE AND POUT!"

Pathetic lil buttdlurp. :devilish:

Attachments

• buttdlurp Whimpering Again.gif
    buttdlurp Whimpering Again.gif
    43.9 KB · Views: 0
Back