Thought provoking memes and captions

Yeah
That was problem
We could have
Pass them off
If in she had
Cheated w white man
nope. embrace them. they are your beloved's. so if you truly love her, then as a part of her, you will love them too.
that's how it is with my wife, alyssa k1ds! she also encourages me to spread my dark alpha seed too.
...almost exclusively married women with less than alpha husbands. very respectfully.
there's a responsibility that every alpha should take, but honestly few do.
...that's to make sure the b@bies he makes will be truly loved, cherished, & well taken care of.
i make sure of this beforehand. especially where i am being asked to give a wife my ch1ld.
i take this VERY seriously, & i make sure they do too. i've been known to check up on such occasionally.
seldom do i find an issue tho. usually betacucks make good d@ddies. they just don't make good f@thers as much.

nope. embrace them. they are your beloved's. so if you truly love her, then as a part of her, you will love them too.
that's how it is with my wife, alyssa k1ds! she also encourages me to spread my dark alpha seed too.
...almost exclusively married women with less than alpha husbands. very respectfully.
there's a responsibility that every alpha should take, but honestly few do.
...that's to make sure the b@bies he makes will be truly loved, cherished, & well taken care of.
i make sure of this beforehand. especially where i am being asked to give a wife my ch1ld.
i take this VERY seriously, & i make sure they do too. i've been known to check up on such occasionally.
seldom do i find an issue tho. usually betacucks make good d@ddies. they just don't make good f@thers as much.
btw, if my wife had another kid that was white, i'd be astounded. she married me coz if i did that whitewashing, thing, some might consider me as 'white.'
...but i think she latched onto me coz she knew better, but her d@d had some views.
well after we had our first 2 together, which were dark like me, just with some of her structural features....
she got blackbred, & that was that. we gave them the choice to accept & move beyond they views,
...or never see any of the k1ds again! alyssa's sisters fell in lockstep with her too, coz they too had scratched their instinctive itch.
now her d@d was faced with being mostly alone for the rest of his life unless he grew. so he did. but he still isn't happy about it!
he had a choice, & he chose to love those grandkids. alyssas m0m really had no big issues other than him.

Back