Thought provoking memes and captions

...then you starting thinking about her precious, defenseless & very ripe eggs.
ia shiver went down your back whe you realized none of her k1ds ever would be yours!
View attachment 7481333
The very first guy my wife ever picked to fuck, which would be her first Bull, had to be someone that could Cum more than what we both thought was humanly possibly.

Once he started barebacking my wife, which was only after the 2nd visit to our house, with as much and as often as he was fucking MY wife that first 6 months and knowing how much he was unloading 9"inside her petite lil self and how often she started swallowing his loads, she never went a second without her Bulls DNA inside her sexy, petite lil body.

...and where exactly were her defenseless, ripe blonde eggs located?
View attachment 7481276
The first dozen or so times her first Bull fucked my wife was all in some sort of missionary or pinned down doggy position, mainly to train my wife to take him balls deep, considering she had never had a big dick and by how big his black cock was, "9, and how petite and athletic she is.

After He got her trained to take him much easier, he started making her ride him like this so he could just lay back, relax and let her do the work. But the very first time she sat down on his massive cock all the way and she's the one that frcced all 9" inside her tight white pussy, i thought she was going to pass out cause she had orgasmed just by sitting on him balls deep. She didn't move for a little bit trying to catch her breathe before she started riding him, and she made eye contact with me really quick before she did and put finger right about her belly button to show me how deep he was inside her and how far up she was about to start slamming his dick in and out of her.
That night he didn't have to do hardly anything but she rode him, slamming his massive black cock in and out of her for hours. He ended up staying the night and the only time they took breaks was after he had just finished unloading inside my wife and when she would go get them food or drinks.

...she wanted to let his black seed do its magic in her fertile, married white & virgin womb.

View attachment 7477254
Once he started barebacking my wife, after the first few times of him unloading a ridiculous amount of cum inside her, she started to not rush to the bathroom to get cleaned up and would lay there talking or snuggling with him while his cum would slowly start leaking out of her down her ass or when she finally stood up it would start running down her legs when she went to the kitchen to get him drinks or food.

i guess your bloodline is truly going extinct!
...coz the bride is ovulating today!

3f10.jpg

can you tell that both your beautiful fertile young bride & your also blonde sister had all the blonde blackbred outta their precious previously pure eggs a week ago at the bachelorette party??? one will have twins, the other quads. you get get to guess who gets what...but it'll be obvious in a month or so!
capture-_2020-07-25-05-53-35-png.3504240

is it starting to show yet?
your lovely teen trophy wife let the black teen down the street seed her fertile womb the day before the wedding???
12919126161.jpg

your newlywed wife & your sister seem to share everything.
...including the genetic haritage of their future ch1ldren's f@ther
as well as soon your house & cuckd@ddy parenting.
i suspect you will have a VERY full house & lotsa k1ds to look after,
...since both have another 25yrs years of ch1ldbearing ahead of them!
it possible they become a town unto themselves!

0179d8b3-e3d9-40e7-bcfc-85d6d59eeef1.gif

Back