This is how you treat a hotwife!

Onthepoint

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
TX, US
This was recently... until we finally met after a few weeks of planning. She took her husband and looked at him while he had her doggy style.

She has her vagina ready for me to destroy and she told me that from now on she loves the BBC.

We met in The Woodlands TX, it was worth the wait. I love when BBC makes wives moan with real pleasure... it is my greatest satisfaction.

I hope another hotwife comes out soon and enjoys what I can make her feel!
View attachment lv_0_20240622084411.mp4

Last edited:
This was recently... until we finally met after a few weeks of planning. She took her husband and looked at him while he had her doggy style.

She has her vagina ready for me to destroy and she told me that from now on she loves the BBC.

We met in The Woodlands TX, it was worth the wait. I love when BBC makes wives moan with real pleasure... it is my greatest satisfaction.

View attachment 7265615
Excellent little video. Hopefully, you didn't pull out. 😉

View attachment 7265615
Oh you can tell that pussy was good. The sudden stop in action to get ready mentally for a good time.

View attachment 7265615
Love watching my wife bounce her ass back against huge black cock like this

Show me your wife! Glad you liked the video...
Text me at 863 581 2511. She is a very cute lady that loves to tease random strangers and get fucked in the parking lot while I wait in the bar . . Went last night to local bar and let the guy who had fucked her a few times know she wanted to fuck him while her husband waited inside . She let him finger fuck her at bar before telling me she was going outside and get fucked . The guy knew he would be fucking my wife a lot and make me wait each time . He took her to his truck and told her to suck his cock before getting her ass fucked . He had told his friend to join him after he went outside with her to video him fucking her .

Text me at 863 581 2511. She is a very cute lady that loves to tease random strangers and get fucked in the parking lot while I wait in the bar . . Went last night to local bar and let the guy who had fucked her a few times know she wanted to fuck him while her husband waited inside . She let him finger fuck her at bar before telling me she was going outside and get fucked . The guy knew he would be fucking my wife a lot and make me wait each time . He took her to his truck and told her to suck his cock before getting her ass fucked . He had told his friend to join him after he went outside with her to video him fucking her .

Come to Texas and we'll plan a little party for your wife...

I assure you she'll have a good time. Let's see if she's as slutty as she says she is...

She'll have cream until she takes it home!!

Back