Hotwives in Love

I have developed feelings for several men that I have seen regularly I think it happens
Yes it does happen because we are emotional beings!

As a real lifestyle Bull I know and I understand that "Love" is not my purpose for being here in the lifestyle, and I also know that "Love" is not the reason why couple's take part in the swing lifestyle!

The main reason why people participate in the swing lifestyle is for it's excitement, it's adventure, it's unlimited potential for pleasure! Making new friends and meeting those new friends for fun makes everyone's sex lives fresh, brand new, and stimulates relationships! That's why couple's join the lifestyle!

As a single man I will admit that there is a certain love of the sportsmanship of athletically fucking a woman senseless and knocking her married pussy out of the park on some Jackie Robinson *******! I admit that it is my intention as a high quality lifestyle Bull to give that woman the best sexual experience that she's ever had and to break as many of her sexual records as possible! In doing so, it is highly likely that the woman is going to be feeling some kind of way about you if you dick her down that good!

Then they will start saying things like "I ain't never met anyone like you before"! Translation - I have never had anyone fuck me as good as you.

Then you will notice them looking at you a different glare in their eyes, a different stare, especially when you are deep inside them! Then when hubby is not looking they whisper to you "I am falling in love with you"!

A real lifestyle Bull, who is respectful, who is compassionate, who is considerate, and worthy of the trust bestowed upon him by that couple, will always do the right thing and shut that sentiment down immediately! At that moment she will offer to meet you outside of the rules and parameters of the lifestyle and the trust bestowed upon you as a Bull. Depending upon the quality, self respect, and the self discipline of of the Bull he will shut it down because his self respect and being able to keep and maintain people's trust means more to him.

When a woman in the lifestyle loses focus and you shut it down and bring her back to focus as a Bull she will respect you even more! From experience I can tell you that most women will snap out of it, regain focus, and continue having fun! Some will feel that the distraction is too strong to continue and decide to move on!

A good, high quality Bull knows that he is the last line of defense when it comes to a hotwife losing focus and he will always do his part (in which he does have some responsibility because he is fucking her) to help keep her focused on having fun and just enjoying the fulfilment of their fantasies which is why they joined the lifestyle.

Yes it does happen because we are emotional beings!

As a real lifestyle Bull I know and I understand that "Love" is not my purpose for being here in the lifestyle, and I also know that "Love" is not the reason why couple's take part in the swing lifestyle!

The main reason why people participate in the swing lifestyle is for it's excitement, it's adventure, it's unlimited potential for pleasure! Making new friends and meeting those new friends for fun makes everyone's sex lives fresh, brand new, and stimulates relationships! That's why couple's join the lifestyle!

As a single man I will admit that there is a certain love of the sportsmanship of athletically fucking a woman senseless and knocking her married pussy out of the park on some Jackie Robinson *******! I admit that it is my intention as a high quality lifestyle Bull to give that woman the best sexual experience that she's ever had and to break as many of her sexual records as possible! In doing so, it is highly likely that the woman is going to be feeling some kind of way about you if you dick her down that good!

Then they will start saying things like "I ain't never met anyone like you before"! Translation - I have never had anyone fuck me as good as you.

Then you will notice them looking at you a different glare in their eyes, a different stare, especially when you are deep inside them! Then when hubby is not looking they whisper to you "I am falling in love with you"!

A real lifestyle Bull, who is respectful, who is compassionate, who is considerate, and worthy of the trust bestowed upon him by that couple, will always do the right thing and shut that sentiment down immediately! At that moment she will offer to meet you outside of the rules and parameters of the lifestyle and the trust bestowed upon you as a Bull. Depending upon the quality, self respect, and the self discipline of of the Bull he will shut it down because his self respect and being able to keep and maintain people's trust means more to him.

When a woman in the lifestyle loses focus and you shut it down and bring her back to focus as a Bull she will respect you even more! From experience I can tell you that most women will snap out of it, regain focus, and continue having fun! Some will feel that the distraction is too strong to continue and decide to move on!

A good, high quality Bull knows that he is the last line of defense when it comes to a hotwife losing focus and he will always do his part (in which he does have some responsibility because he is fucking her) to help keep her focused on having fun and just enjoying the fulfilment of their fantasies which is why they joined the lifestyle.
My wife actually directed me to your original post. I had asked her to do some reading in here and she came to your post. One of the things that maybe is being missed here is that for some women such as my wife, they need feelings in order for it to seem OK with them. In the early days, my wife had a lot of men, but she never felt good about that and so gradually she began to focus on one or two guys that she really did like . sometimes the guy caught feelings which as you pointed out is not really acceptable but other times it was my wife that began to have feelings , and would not see her any longer she would go through emotions. Recent, she found that skyrocketed her sexual pleasure but he also allowed feelings to get better with him and wanted an exclusive relationship with her and demanded that she stop seeing other balls behind my back. Obviously this became a problem because I believe exactly what you have written here and in your previous post. This is about fun and excitement for both spouses I have cut this guy off several times and eventually allowed him back because my wife felt that she could handle it without letting him control the situation. In our situation, I don’t believe there was ever any risk to my wife, leaving me for him. But it still took a toll on our marriage and we are still recovering from it.

There is a conundrum here because this lifestyle does come with risk. If you fuck a lot of people chances are you’re going to get STDs. If you fuck one person a lot chances are you’re gonna catch feelings. Feelings can be OK if the bull and hot wife know the parameters but it’s very hard to keep everything straight when emotions take over.

Last edited:
My wife actually directed me to your original post. I had asked her to do some reading in here and she came to your post. One of the things that maybe is being missed here is that for some women such as my wife, they need feelings in order for it to seem OK with them. In the early days, my wife had a lot of men, but she never felt good about that and so gradually she began to focus on one or two guys that she really did like . sometimes the guy caught feelings which as you pointed out is not really acceptable but other times it was my wife that began to have feelings , and would not see her any longer she would go through emotions. Recent, she found that skyrocketed her sexual pleasure but he also allowed feelings to get better with him and wanted an exclusive relationship with her and demanded that she stop seeing other balls behind my back. Obviously this became a problem because I believe exactly what you have written here and in your previous post. This is about fun and excitement for both spouses I have cut this guy off several times and eventually allowed him back because my wife felt that she could handle it without letting him control the situation. In our situation, I don’t believe there was ever any risk to my wife, leaving me for him. But it still took a toll on our marriage and we are still recovering from it.

There is a conundrum here because this lifestyle does come with risk. If you fuck a lot of people chances are you’re going to get STDs. If you fuck one person a lot chances are you’re gonna catch feelings. Feelings can be OK if the bull and hot wife know the parameters but it’s very hard to keep everything straight when emotions take over.
I take it that it is "H" that you are referring to. It's too bad, from what you have posted on ohw seems like it had been quite a long relationship and yet he always came back to trying to manipulate Sue 😞

Last edited:
Back