The Size question???

I believe the size of a penis to be a relative issue. A given sized penis will look larger on someone with a smaller body. Further, there has been much talk about the *********** of the cuckold. This is why I am very physically attracted to the barnacle who typically has a penis eight times the size of his body and who, when sessile on a host, tends to castrate the host (see below) so that the latter will devote its metabolism to other functions which will benefit the parasitic barnacle. It should be noted however, that barnacles tend to be either male or hermaphroditic. Deepest and most abject and tearful apologies if my sexual preferences have offended the moral or religious sensibilities of this community.

1724540081329.png1724540081329.png
Crab with egg sac of the parasitic barnacle Sacculina carcini. The parasite stops reproduction in its host, the crab, and stimulates the female crab to disperse parasite eggs with the same behavior that she would normally use for her own eggs. (ref: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parasitic_castration )

Like this
full
Nice

I'm about 5" and my wife's Bull is 8" and thick.
There is more to the Bull than a thick large black cock. He has incredible stamina, a muscular build and can read my wife's sexual needs.

Last edited:
I’m 6 1/2” and stay very hard for a long time. My Latina wife says I’m too small for her and wants a minimum of 8” and thick. Her biggest was over 9” and thick. She loved it. But that was before we met. I would love to see it happen again.

Attachments

• IMG_3570.jpeg
    IMG_3570.jpeg
    201.2 KB · Views: 20
Back