Question About The Cuckold World..

I have an average size (5inch) we found a guy who reaches 8inch…
Same here ... I'm about 5" to 6" and my wife's Bull is about 8". She said 8" is her preference, for a Bull. She said she would not have sex with a Bull who is like 10". She likes a good pounding with an 8" cock or riding an 8" cock.
We have great sex with my 5" cock. And it is nice to step out and have something bigger once in awhile!

Last edited:
My real answer i had asked many women is will enjoy him after 15 minutes of penetration, as 15 will be enough to streach her. After 15 minutes she always demand bigger.
My wife finds it take a few minutes for her pussy to accommodate a larger thicker cock. Afterwards, her pussy is sore and she uses a warm wet washcloth as a compress.

when we were there I was left in my boxers, he stood next to me and unbuttoned his pants, it was noticeable on my wife's face (and in mine) the surprise of seeing that he had a much bigger bulge than mine. She joked saying: wow, you really have something to fill those boxers with, and the three of us laughed.
We had almost the exact same thing happen when we had our very first cuckold experience. Below is a paragraph from a post we made describing how our first experience went.

‘The Bull was friendly, relaxed and well hung with a big thick downward pointing penis. We honestly couldn’t believe our luck. When he pulled down his trousers we both just looked at one another and grinned.

We both managed to tick off all of our fantasies in this first meeting. It was a dream come true.

Scott’s got a big dick, 7.5”x6” but the Bull dwarfed his.’

Our Bull had the biggest and widest glans both of us had ever seen and I too remember thinking to myself how he was going to get it inside her.

Here’s some pictures of me and our Bull for comparison and here’s the link to our thread.
Hey everyone

So Scott and I have finally popped our cherries and had our first shared cuckold experience. It was everything and more than we ever expected.
The Bull was friendly, relaxed and well hung with a big thick downward pointing penis. We honestly couldn’t believe our luck. When he pulled down his trousers we both just looked at one another and grinned.

We both managed to tick off all of our fantasies in this first meeting. It was a dream come true.

IMG_7364.jpegIMG_7302.jpegIMG_7392.jpegIMG_7393.jpegIMG_7362.jpegIMG_8689.pngIMG_8386.jpegIMG_8385.jpegIMG_8388.jpegIMG_6705.jpegIMG_7897.jpegIMG_7899.jpeg

Last edited:
Back