The risk of getting pregnant a kink or not

OK so me I am white 50 years old, My x-wife of 20 years and myself did many 3somes , MFF or MMF . Never with a black guy.

So i always thought i was lucky as not many wives do 3somes.

Now New mrs of five years , and its gone up another level. All guys are black , younger and hung. Leah never had two guys at once in her 42 years until now.

This is our kink, All the guys are bare and all fill her up.Leah has no protection our kink is two fold.

When i follow i fall inside her , no tightness not even close to touching the sides, and full of cum. we both like that but now we are like to think its a gamble that one of these guys has got her pregnant . That risk that chance that kink. Does anyone else have that kink
Amazing wife

I actually swapped my wife’s tests with prank ones that would always show positive. I had left them in their for so long I’d forgotten.

Then one day when she was feeling a little off after having met a lover a couple times in a month, she took one… and freaked out a bit.

It was pretty sexy and hot for us, as I remembered I had the fake ones but she assured me it was a brand new box.

I went out and bought her another box, but in the meantime of waiting for the test we had some of the strongest orgasms ever together. I was “in my place” which is on my knees by the side of the bed after licking her pussy for a long time, and she fingered herself to half a dozen orgasms in a row. Both of us dreaming that it had finally happened.

It’s such a turn on. We would happily raise the baby as our own and invite her lover to be a part of the baby’s life in any way he saw fit. Either involved or not.

Her lover at the time was actually a dark mixed guy who was the product of a cuckold pregnancy. He seemed fairly well adjusted. Didn’t know his biological *******, but his dad raised him as his own, and he’s quite well established and no crazier than the rest of the people in the world.

I honestly believe it can work out just fine for people who have the right attitude. I adore my *******, and if we had them a bit younger I think we would follow through having another.

Although our fantasy was always that she found a bull who seduced her (us) so much that he demanded it of us if he was going to continue to be our (her) bull.

She usually does have feelings for her lovers, and it’s something we both accept. Maybe it’s another erotic risk we enjoy. That has tipped over on us once, and it was a little painful but we worked through it.

I’m a believer that anything is possible with love!!! And even though we are chasing lustful pleasures, there is still a little bit of love (although a different love) that happens between a wife and her lovers. I think this is more common than we talk about… or maybe not.

As a cuckold what worries me is the baby. When the baby becomes an adult how is this person going to take it? I don't know. On the other hand it is natural that my wife wants to have a baby with her lovers.

Back