That moment when you meet a black man

tumblr_oszshumhAP1wpaduio1_500.gif
Shake that ass for me

We had been to the club one night and my wife had been dancing with my black friend and we got home and I got in the shower and when I came out she was watching a black man fucking a little blonde girl doggie style and she looked like this lady working on that pussy. I got in the bed and asked if I could help with that and she pushed me down to lick that sweet pussy for her. I started asking if it was my black friend that had her all worked up are the movie she was watching and she cum all over my face. I moved up to fuck her and was talking ******* to her about our friends big black dick and she was one wild fuck. But at that time she still said she would not fuck a blackman. But later on she did him on our boat.

We had been to the club one night and my wife had been dancing with my black friend and we got home and I got in the shower and when I came out she was watching a black man fucking a little blonde girl doggie style and she looked like this lady working on that pussy. I got in the bed and asked if I could help with that and she pushed me down to lick that sweet pussy for her. I started asking if it was my black friend that had her all worked up are the movie she was watching and she cum all over my face. I moved up to fuck her and was talking ******* to her about our friends big black dick and she was one wild fuck. But at that time she still said she would not fuck a blackman. But later on she did him on our boat.
Wow, sexy story...did he fucked her well?

Back