Sucking BBC ... wherever

Please login or become a member to view
Savage Af GIF

Ok. Don’t be to judgy

As I spend more time in the lifestyle I’ve enjoyed sucking bbc more and more and yes I’ve sucked bbc almost anywhere or anywhere they ask me to.

A new and recent experience is a longish term bbc playmate who loves me sucking his blk dick to the point that he stops by a few times a week just so I can do it and I almost always make time to make sure he is happy. This time he came by our house and like usually either get and his car or we go to the side of the house but this time he had just gotten done with the gym and I am a huge hygiene person so I told him no. Well he got upset because he drove out of his way to meet me. So i told him I would try and OMG I don’t know what it was but as soon as I started I was soaked and went wild on him. So much so that he finished quicker then usually. I don’t know if it was the Oder (which was not bad) sweat or just giving into something I wouldn’t ever do not even for hubby. No it’s becoming a thing which I think he is trying to make a point because more and more he comes after his workouts.

For a black man, getting sucked is so convenient; just take it out and put it in a white woman's mouth. There is no mess (if she swallows). Then zip back up and you are ready to go. Sucking can be done in a bathroom
View attachment 3134531

in a car
View attachment 3134532
View attachment 3134533

in a bedroom
View attachment 3134534

in a shopping mall
View attachment 3134536

or in other locations.
View attachment 3134537
View attachment 3134538
View attachment 3134539