Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
Hi Folks!

Are there any Powerpoint guru's out there? Need some help.

My husband builds our pictures in Powerpoint, then saves them off as a jpg file. As you can see, the process works wonderfully and we see no real need to change anything. However.....

He wanted to add a little spice to our contributions by including gif images in the Powerpoint presentations. He was able to successfully move the gif image to the Powerpoint slide and subsequently save it in Powerpoint, but when we wanted to add it to our storage area for future inclusion in this thread, it only saves everything as a still picture.

We've tried saving the picture as a jpg and a gif, with no luck at all. So was wondering if anyone out there in cyberland had a suggestion we could try!

Deeply appreciate your consideration of this issue! Thank you very much.

Donna and Rob

Hi Folks!

My husband builds our pictures in Powerpoint, then saves them off as a jpg file. As you can see, the process works wonderfully and we see no real need to change anything. However.....

He wanted to add a little spice to our contributions by including gif images in the Powerpoint presentations. He was able to successfully move the gif image to the Powerpoint slide and subsequently save it in Powerpoint, but when we wanted to add it to our storage area for future inclusion in this thread, it only saves everything as a still picture.

We've tried saving the picture as a jpg and a gif, with no luck at all. So was wondering if anyone out there in cyberland had a suggestion we could try!

Donna and Rob
Sounds like will be a great addition to your material. BBC GIF are great. Hopefully someone can give guidance

Hi Folks!

Donna and Rob
PN me, maybe I can help u

Back