Small dick problems

Have you tried and if so how did it work?
I did not only try, but I use it regularly to enforce an erection.

For that it is really great. Don't care if I get hard anymore or not. If I want to get hard I just use the device and I get hard.

The pump just fills your dick with blo od and you can go until it starts to get painful. So if you have bad erections you can find out how big your dick can actually grow. Not that it does any wonders. Just pushing to your full potential.

You can get a penis pump for 20 bucks. So why not just try it for yourself? Don't have to tie your dick, either. For the beginning you can just pump it up and see what it does to your dick. You only have to tie it to preserve the erection for intercourse. And then you shouldn't let it tied for longer than 30 minutes or your dick might get damaged. Of course, you also need to use a cord that is strong but doesn't cut into your dick.

Some say you can enlarge your dick by training with the pump regularly. I don't really believe that this works but who knows.

Feel free to DM me if you have more questions.

I did not only try, but I use it regularly to enforce an erection.

For that it is really great. Don't care if I get hard anymore or not. If I want to get hard I just use the device and I get hard.

The pump just fills your dick with blo od and you can go until it starts to get painful. So if you have bad erections you can find out how big your dick can actually grow. Not that it does any wonders. Just pushing to your full potential.

You can get a penis pump for 20 bucks. So why not just try it for yourself? Don't have to tie your dick, either. For the beginning you can just pump it up and see what it does to your dick. You only have to tie it to preserve the erection for intercourse. And then you shouldn't let it tied for longer than 30 minutes or your dick might get damaged. Of course, you also need to use a cord that is strong but doesn't cut into your dick.

Some say you can enlarge your dick by training with the pump regularly. I don't really believe that this works but who knows.

Feel free to DM me if you have more questions.
Thanks I will definitely need to try!!!

I’m not too small, but I am much smaller than her boyfriends. Our sex was good enough and we could enjoy eachother. However, after some time it became insufficient. Like she began feeling less and less. Some positions were also not possible.

During her first fwb’s we still had sex sometimes. But she couldn’t really feel me anymore due to his length & girth. Since then she decided to cage me because I was getting frustrated because of that. It became smaller and smaller due to long term wear. It really helped acknowledge that it’s not big enough. Being in the cage is also a reason not to do PIV at all.

That were my problems :)

My dick is not that big at all and my girlfriend has a phat ass. It’s hard to have sex with her in certain angles in doggy and reverse cowgirl, we can’t even do prone bone due to my size. There have been two times where she has gotten very frustrated when I kept on slipping out during sex as well.

Having a tiny penis is hard to admit to everyone. It's gotten a lot easier since I 'became a little kid again'. I relearned the immature behavior of a little toddler.
We hear that 'boys are babies'... and wives are mothers.
If I believe my wife, getting back into the habits of an immature little boy wasn't hard at all and as she tells me: In reality, you never really gave them up.
I get a lot of affection, even his friends like to cuddle me even though they all know that 'the little one pees pants'.
The little baby of course has little chores but I do them with pleasure because I always have a pretty very short dress and a pretty little apron.

thanks for reading. :lips:

When you are so small you sit to pee, but it still points straight forward so you pee between the seat and the toilet and get pee all over your clothes. Yes, that has happened.
A solution can be found on the potty chairs for unlucky little boys: a small straight wall that goes up in front of the little thing and receives the stream of pee to make it flow into the potty...

Going on from my Big Dick Problems thread...

For anyone who has a small dick - what have been the problems you've encountered?

Ladies/couples - have you ever got a guy home only to find he's smaller than you'd like?

Anyone have anything they'd like to talk about?
So the biggest problem I've had was just coming to grips with my tiny penis. I was an athlete and even played college football and it was always humiliating as hell going into the showers with a tiny dick and people used to always make fun of me. When I would get with girls it would always come out how I had the tiniest dick they've ever seen and that I was so bad in bed. The truth is it took me.time to admit that I was a sub sissy slut and my tiny cock is perfect for who I am. I knew I liked men growing up and kinda got around in hs but I tried to play it off like I was straight but I never really felt much attraction to women until I met my queen. I was so drawn to her she was just so hot, confidently slutty af, and I was into her but having such a tiny cock I couldn't satisfy her, and she even told me.once that she can barely feel it...I wanted to be able to satisfy her but I couldn't, not that way...It took me awhile to accept that part that I turn her on by me being a submissive little slut that does what he's told...

My dick is not that big at all and my girlfriend has a phat ass. It’s hard to have sex with her in certain angles in doggy and reverse cowgirl, we can’t even do prone bone due to my size. There have been two times where she has gotten very frustrated when I kept on slipping out during sex as well.
That happens to me too, as her ass is big there are positions where my 11 cm do not fit, sideways I have to separate her buttocks so that my cock enters something and feel it, even so she is always the one who ends up riding on top to try at least an orgasm if I do not cum before. I think her concept of sex will change when she tries a big cock.

Attachments

• img.png
    img.png
    277.7 KB · Views: 49
in these pictures you can see what I'm talking about, between her big ass and my belly and my small penis, things get complicated in certain positions where I can't penetrate or I only put the tip in and it comes out all the time.
Will she be okay with trying a huge BBC?

Without a doubt he has to release the slut he has been hiding and that was when we were dating, we haven't fucked for 2 years and the difference with my 4.6 will be *******.

Back