Small dick problems

First of all, sorry for my bad English.

My penis is not excessively small, but it is somewhat below average.

My problem is more psychological, and it is that it is difficult for me to maintain an erection during sex, and apart from that, it is also difficult for me to enjoy it, because my mind is occupied with thoughts to attempt the impossible, which is to give pleasure to the girl in question

When I was in a relationship, a bull solved our problems, because it gave my partner everything he needed, and I was more than happy to enjoy the before and after sex.

The main problem has come after our divorce, because I am finding it impossible to find a woman who wants to love me but fuck others.

in these pictures you can see what I'm talking about, between her big ass and my belly and my small penis, things get complicated in certain positions where I can't penetrate or I only put the tip in and it comes out all the time.
Hello. Yes we all understand.
Thank you nevertheless for showing us your pretty wife.
Of course, I can only masturbate while looking at this beautiful photo! Yes it is shameful, I would never dare to approach such a pretty lady.
My little solitary pleasure is much easier for me because I am a little afraid of women...

Thanks a lot!!

in these pictures you can see what I'm talking about, between her big ass and my belly and my small penis, things get complicated in certain positions where I can't penetrate or I only put the tip in and it comes out all the time.
Same situation here. so I only get hand jobs now (of finger jobs if it stays tiny like a clit). She's come to the conclusion that 4" isn't enough. lol

Currently my dick is small because my black friends were seeing how small they can get. Normally I'm about 7". Best way to keep your girl from getting bored or wanting more is have like all black friends, know their dick size and let her and them fuck. I would sit and watch but if they went to my room I would just stay watching T.V. size of my dick dont matter cause the BBC got her.
Ur so cool i got a lil emotional lol

Yes, I usually start with a joke early on about my size and race so everybody knows i am open to an open relationship. As much as i luv Cuckolding and SPH i dont like to surprise anybody in the moment although the eye contact and the laughter would be intoxicating. LOL

My small dick problem was always the same. Get a nice hot blonde from the club & the first question I get is, “do u have a big cock?”. So without lying, I say you’ll have to find out lol!
Now I ended up marrying the loosest and sexiest of them all. Might I add the one who’s always loved bbc. I knew she was perfect for the lifestyle and it worked
Ur so smart but it sounds like a fairy tale. Still i want to hear more. LOL

Back