Question.... Do guys find pregnant white girls hot?

tnmilf

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
I’ve had 5 ******* total. My husband and I have 2 babies together. 1 and 2. So I was pregnant for a full 2 years basically. Lol
My booty got huge and he loved it and couldn’t keep his hands off me. Hence the 1 year old. He took a ton of pics while I was pregnant. He said pregnant women are hot and sexy. Guys.... does everyone feel that way?

I’ve had 5 ******* total. My husband and I have 2 babies together. 1 and 2. So I was pregnant for a full 2 years basically. Lol
My booty got huge and he loved it and couldn’t keep his hands off me. Hence the 1 year old. He took a ton of pics while I was pregnant. He said pregnant women are hot and sexy. Guys.... does everyone feel that way?
Most definitely think pregnant white girls are sexy! It’s a complete turn on for me , but I also have a breeding fetish so my opinion may be a bit bias. Lol 😂🤰🏼

I think women are sexy as hell pregnant too. And if you and your husband had two babies together and you have 5 ******* means the other three are with black men hopefully?

I would love to see your pregnant pictures. Pregnant women are so sexy, especially when they fuck black cock.

Back