Question can i get an opinion?

BBC4pussy

Male
Gold Member
So about two weeks ago or longer i posted in Looking about wanting to take a mini vacation, and i received a response from a couple in Ky (Lexington), and we chatted, exchanged pictures, text and spoke on the phone it all went well i sent face and body pictures and everything was fine or so i thought. So last weekend i traveled to KY (Lexington), paid for Hotel room, because i am not going to any strangers house and i made that clear and they were cool with it. So Friday after work i was on the road i text and called spoke on the phone to let them know when i would be there and everything was cool. So i checked into the Hotel got situated called them let them know i was in town and asked where would they like to meet, they gave me the name of a local bar said we should meet there around 9pm so i was there at 9pm or 15 minutes early, and they were no a show and i have not heard from them since that Friday. So here is my question does this happen to you guys often where you confirm travel and the people are no show, if so how did you handle it, did you out them on the site as no shows or did you just chalk it up to experience?

So about two weeks ago or longer i posted in Looking about wanting to take a mini vacation, and i received a response from a couple in Ky (Lexington), and we chatted, exchanged pictures, text and spoke on the phone it all went well i sent face and body pictures and everything was fine or so i thought. So last weekend i traveled to KY (Lexington), paid for Hotel room, because i am not going to any strangers house and i made that clear and they were cool with it. So Friday after work i was on the road i text and called spoke on the phone to let them know when i would be there and everything was cool. So i checked into the Hotel got situated called them let them know i was in town and asked where would they like to meet, they gave me the name of a local bar said we should meet there around 9pm so i was there at 9pm or 15 minutes early, and they were no a show and i have not heard from them since that Friday. So here is my question does this happen to you guys often where you confirm travel and the people are no show, if so how did you handle it, did you out them on the site as no shows or did you just chalk it up to experience?

Can happen. Better they don't show up than they are horrible ugly or something bad and you realize it way too late.

Sorry to hear you had that experience. I think it happens a lot, on both sides but probably more the couples side. No real excuse for wasting your time and money? That's terrible. Nice profile btw

Sorry to hear you had that experience. I think it happens a lot, on both sides but probably more the couples side. No real excuse for wasting your time and money? That's terrible. Nice profile btw
you know its all said and done, the money part annoyed me, but the no show and wasting my time really pissed me off. Especially since i was in a city i had never been to and really did not know if the bar was cool for a black guy to be in, i ended up having a okay time just the fact that these trolls ( i can say these because i spoke to the male and female) wasted my time and more than likely doing it to others. I should have followed my first rule, 1. when meeting a couple never travel to their city, the first meet for a couple (male and female) should be in my city. Single women i will travel to meet because i am concerned for her safety, but couples i should have stuck to my golden rule. Where are you guys located?

Thank god we never had that happen to us to where we actually traveled expecting to meet. Did you find this couple on here? Maybe letting others know might help the next man

Thank god we never had that happen to us to where we actually traveled expecting to meet. Did you find this couple on here? Maybe letting others know might help the next man
yes i found them on here and i have not really looked to see if their profile is still active. I did not see the point in contacting them to let them know how pissed i was, because it would not have solved anything. You are correct if they are still on here more than likely they are doing to it to others as well.

Sorry to hear about your bad experience, unfortunately it is not unique to this site, it happens everywhere. Nikki ( my wife) was on Xham for a few years and the same thing happened there a few times, we booked into hotels - no show, we arrange home meets and got children off the night to sleep overs at friends / relatives etc - no show, OK she had a few god meets so not all bad.
but as Nikki found it does dent the confidence a little, for a short time, but as Lynn Long correctly points out for every no show there where others who would happily show and fill the need, great attitude from Lynn Long, and I bet she has some great adventures and story's to tell, due to her being positive.
so Nikki soon got into the swig of things again (no pun intended LOL).
You seem a good genuine guy, and I know where your coming from with ******* in college we have put 2 through university and its not easy, but as us Brits would say "CHIN UP AND CARRY ON" (cock up as well LOL).
but at end of day you have proven you are genuine and kept to your side of bargain on the meet so just remember that and forget the scammers and time wasters, with your attitude the right woman / couple is out there for you, you only need to get lucky once and you will be fine.
Pity there is such a big pond between us as you would be more than welcome to join and stay here with us.
At end of day believe in yourself and be positive, who knows what around the corner could easily be Mrs right (or Mrs White).
keep going you seem a decent good guy

It was rude of them but also it could have been their first time and one or the other got nervous. It pays to treat this as an exploration and not focus to much on the sex because often it will not be the perfect experience everyone thinks. You may even find the perfect couple and then find there is no Chemistry. My wife traveled for work and liked to have a guy for fun during the week but usually this meant having several men because schedules make meeting difficult even when you have a permanent hotel room

It was rude of them but also it could have been their first time and one or the other got nervous. It pays to treat this as an exploration and not focus to much on the sex because often it will not be the perfect experience everyone thinks. You may even find the perfect couple and then find there is no Chemistry. My wife traveled for work and liked to have a guy for fun during the week but usually this meant having several men because schedules make meeting difficult even when you have a permanent hotel room
So true, it was rude, "manners cost nothing" as the saying goes.
Also I bet your wife had the decency to let them know if on or off & not just leave high and dry.
so well said

It's happened to me a few times, luckily being female there's always some other guy to fill there place, and most importantly my pussy
fantastic answer, yes 2 fingers up to them, its there problem what they are missing out on,
brilliant attitude, good on you Lynn Long, need more people with a positive outlook like you (y)

Thanks, I've always been a glass half full kind of girl, which makes me happy, as long as my pussy is completely full 😀
we have a lot in common, my point of view on life is, 1 glass always half full - to full, 2 and what is the worst that can happen. 3 along with we will never know unless you try.
Basically be positive and go for what you want

yes i found them on here and i have not really looked to see if their profile is still active. I did not see the point in contacting them to let them know how pissed i was, because it would not have solved anything. You are correct if they are still on here more than likely they are doing to it to others as well.
Well, bro.
Out them cause, thisis where I'm from, Kentucky. I want to know ? I have already decided to out couples and Sluts that would do this to Me. So, come on, Tell it.

Sounds like to Me, this ******* was done intentionally... I have chatted a lot of couples here from, My State, Kentucky, and all it was just FANTASY CHAT. Example, there's a couple here from Owensboro, that all they wanted was to see My Cock pics, and they refused to send Hotwife pics. There is a couple from Louisville, they hubby said he showed My pics to the Hotwife and she said No, I don't believe the Hubby, so, Yeah, seems like My State is on some Bullshit. That's just 2 examples I gave of couples here from Kentucky... And, the sad part is, I'm try'n to put My State on the map.

Wtf. Who does that?! I just can’t. Why....just...why... if it was nothing but a fantasy, say so up front. Don’t mess with someone that way.

A woman active on site here from Philly did something similar with me. Things were hot and heavy online, we made plans, adjusted them a little just before to accomodate her and I booked the hotel. We were going to start our party that Friday morning and anyone who knows how decent hotels work, a morning is charged as if you were there the night before. Knowing that, I booked 2 nights. I tried to confirm with her before driving up from Baltimore the night before -- crickets. Tried following up to see what happened -- more crickets. Like you, @BBC4pussy, it wasn't really the money for the night/morning that was down the tubes, it was the WTF? factor. If you're fantasizing, that's cool but let me know up front. I didn't out her but I see her still posting and acting hot. I figure maybe someone is hitting that and I chalked it up as a lesson learned.

Back