I love cheating women.

I sometimes feel terrible when the wife sneaks out on her husband to see me because i know how some men can be about their wife but it's also not my relationship so if you wanna come climb on my table then it's perfectly fine with me.

Early in our marriage I was worried my wife might cheat, and encouraged her to flirt with other men, if she wanted. She was losing interest in sex with me, and maybe this would help. Of course, I was kind of born to be a cuckold anyway and (without writing a novel here), she took my comments as permission and "cheated" for years while I encouraged her. Being with other men instead of me, especially those first five years, when I was denied sex, probably saved our marriage. I still don't know exactly how many men she fucked, but they satisfied her, because she came home and slept like a baby. (She was nicer and much happier too.) When we did have sex after that period, she was suddenly able to squirt (with toys, not with me), but she never had another vaginal orgasm with me, and grew more and more disappointed. She eventually cucked me again, and honestly I appreciate the men who have given her what she needed. I hope she's cucking me now, since I've been denied for 27 months.

Last edited:
I've had numerodeclines! to creep around behind hubby's back but I have always declined!

I told this story before, but I had one hubby pull up to my place and called me to come outside, to ask me face to face if I was seeing his wife behind his back! They were a Hidpanic couple and she was actually a hotwife that I was fucking at least twice a month for a couple of years!

When I told him that, "I would never see his wife without his knowledge, nor is their anything that I would ever do to his wife in private that I wouldn't do in front of him" he immediately said "then it's this other guy"! We shook hands and gave each other a hug and he hopped in his car and he left! I have to say he was gonna lose that fight though! She would have been mad at me but he was gonna get the breaks beat off him had he tried to fight me! I will give that Vato credit for having the heart to step to me like a man, but it wasn't gonna save him if a fade popped off!😂🤣

Update: According to her, he ended up putting hands on her and had her running around looking like a 🦝 so she divorced him! I ran into her a couple of years later on Facebook and that's what she told me!

The moral of my story is that cheating doesn't just affect the people involved, it could also affect people who are not involved as well, so remember that!🤣😂

I've had numerodeclines! to creep around behind hubby's back but I have always declined!

I told this story before, but I had one hubby pull up to my place and called me to come outside, to ask me face to face if I was seeing his wife behind his back! They were a Hidpanic couple and she was actually a hotwife that I was fucking at least twice a month for a couple of years!

When I told him that, "I would never see his wife without his knowledge, nor is their anything that I would ever do to his wife in private that I wouldn't do in front of him" he immediately said "then it's this other guy"! We shook hands and gave each other a hug and he hopped in his car and he left! I have to say he was gonna lose that fight though! She would have been mad at me but he was gonna get the breaks beat off him had he tried to fight me! I will give that Vato credit for having the heart to step to me like a man, but it wasn't gonna save him if a fade popped off!😂🤣

Update: According to her, he ended up putting hands on her and had her running around looking like a 🦝 so she divorced him! I ran into her a couple of years later on Facebook and that's what she told me!

The moral of my story is that cheating doesn't just affect the people involved, it could also affect people who are not involved as well, so remember that!🤣😂
Wait. So you were fucking his wife. Or you weren’t fucking his wife?

Wait. So you were fucking his wife. Or you weren’t fucking his wife?
I was fucking her regularly, but not behind his back!

He noticed that she was being sneaky and was likely cheating! He said she was coming home late! He would find her panties in her SUV! The lubricants was missing from her night stand! There were all these little things that was adding up and increasingly had him thinking that she was creeping behind his back and because I was fucking her like once a week he thought that it was me!

I was literally going to their house once a week and fucking her in their bed! There was absolutely no need for me to sneak with her due to all the freedom that we had! He only watched or shared her a 3rd of the time! Most of the time he was playing Playstation or watching his NASCAR racing in the living room while we were in their bed fucking our brains out! She did fall in love, but I nipped it in the bud as soon as she expressed it! So I did believe him when he told me that he believed that she was possibly cheating on him, it just wasn't me!

The man didn't care about us fucking frequently or fucking all night long as long as he knew about it! That's why I give hubby's the utmost respect and always uphold their trust because they've always been very generous and trusting and kept a brotha supplied with more pussy than I can even accept!

For me the hotwife lifestyle has always been like a buffet full of food and no matter how much I eat and get full there will always be more for me to eat, I just have to eat it all at the restaurant, and it's hubby who hosts and supplies the buffet! So I dine how how he says to dine by eating the ******* out of the food right in front of him and not sneaking any food out of his restaurant violating his trust!

I was fucking her regularly, but not behind his back!

He noticed that she was being sneaky and was likely cheating! He said she was coming home late! He would find her panties in her SUV! The lubricants was missing from her night stand! There were all these little things that was adding up and increasingly had him thinking that she was creeping behind his back and because I was fucking her like once a week he thought that it was me!

I was literally going to their house once a week and fucking her in their bed! There was absolutely no need for me to sneak with her due to all the freedom that we had! He only watched or shared her a 3rd of the time! Most of the time he was playing Playstation or watching his NASCAR racing in the living room while we were in their bed fucking our brains out! She did fall in love, but I nipped it in the bud as soon as she expressed it! So I did believe him when he told me that he believed that she was possibly cheating on him, it just wasn't me!

The man didn't care about us fucking frequently or fucking all night long as long as he knew about it! That's why I give hubby's the utmost respect and always uphold their trust because they've always been very generous and trusting and kept a brotha supplied with more pussy than I can even accept!

For me the hotwife lifestyle has always been like a buffet full of food and no matter how much I eat and get full there will always be more for me to eat, I just have to eat it all at the restaurant, and it's hubby who hosts and supplies the buffet! So I dine how how he says to dine by eating the ******* out of the food right in front of him and not sneaking any food out of his restaurant violating his trust!
That’s stand up. Good man.

Back