Pussy-free Cuckolds?

Yes. Once my elderly wife decided to cuckold me with our black neighbor we decided that I would remain pussyfree for the rest of our marriage. Since I am now impotent and was tiny to begin with it wasn’t a difficult decision. But I no longer will be allowed to perform oral sex on her, either. Her cunt now belongs exclusively to her bull, as it should.

Yes. Once my elderly wife decided to cuckold me with our black neighbor we decided that I would remain pussyfree for the rest of our marriage. Since I am now impotent and was tiny to begin with it wasn’t a difficult decision. But I no longer will be allowed to perform oral sex on her, either. Her cunt now belongs exclusively to her bull, as it should.
That's awesome! And, ultimately, it is entirely up to women who is allowed to have any kind of access to their pussies. Many cuckold wannabes fail to realize that even performing oral sex is a privilege.

That's awesome! And, ultimately, it is entirely up to women who is allowed to have any kind of access to their pussies. Many cuckold wannabes fail to realize that even performing oral sex is a privilege.
I quite agree. My wife told me that she should have cucked me years ago. She said she should have known that I was too teensy to ever satisfy her and that she should have been blacked from the beginning.

That is quite exciting! When and why did you two decide that it was best?

It's a long story and I don't pretend to summarize it here. It is always better for a cuckold husband to be able to devote himself to his wife's happiness with her bulls (we have 2 regular bulls). My hubby ejaculate from time to time (every 3 months on average, because his balls become very painful).

It's a long story and I don't pretend to summarize it here. It is always better for a cuckold husband to be able to devote himself to his wife's happiness with her bulls (we have 2 regular bulls). My hubby ejaculate from time to time (every 3 months on average, because his balls become very painful).
Is your cuck hubby capable of having sissygasms from pegging? The last queen I served was adamant about keeping my clit permanently locked away and retraining my body too only experience pleasure through my boipussy and my Queen never wanted her cuckold to experience pleasure outside of the cage... It is very effective over long periods of time to ******* the cuckold to accept that the cravings for a big fat strap on cock are only meant to grow and become stronger urges. As a white boy kept in permanent chastity by a passionate and committed Black Only Queen of Spades, it became natural and normal to desperately crave being penetrated and once trained to squirt from being f***** hard by my Queen's Big Black Cocks well in strict lockup, it becomes a point of pride for the dominant to humiliate me for never being able to pleasure or satisfy any woman through intercourse, however my Queen could fuck me to a pathetic squirt using my boy p**** and proving the power and superiority of big black cock ♠️🙏👑❤️.

I know for certain that I believe all whiteboys should be kept p**** free in lifelong chastity and there is absolutely no need or health reason to release cucky from chastity when the goal is to firm and consistent until the cuckold cannot remember what it felt like before chastity and eagerly surrenders to the joy of being taken by Superior and powerful Big Black Cocks that my Queen of Spades is so proud to dominate my pussy and watch as my pathetic cuckold body excitedly embraces all of the sensations of pleasure knowing that it will forever be the only form of "sex" in my life as a cuckold. Once cuckold accepts that you will never be a man ever again or allowed male pleasure for the rest of his life that is when inner peace and acceptance and fulfillment as a truly trained and obedient cuck! I will forever respect black men as the only real men and alphas and kings and the only men of the household! It is an honor to know that my Queen is so incredibly satisfied, pleasured and owned by every Superior black bull that she worships and I know how powerful and primal a white woman's urges are to be filled with potent black cum and how incredibly lustfully white wives and girlfriends except they're black balls massive loads as deep inside as only a black man could fill her womb and I love the look of total satisfaction of my Queen feeling complete with her body overflowing with black babies and the deep powerful need to be impregnated! I can't wait to see how happy my future wife is every time she is Black Bred♠️👑🙏❤️

Attachments

• 146.jpg
    146.jpg
    542.8 KB · Views: 126
Indeed yes! And he has learnt to clean up a pie.

My husband has changed in the same way since I put him in a chastity device. I read this somewhere on the internet:

tumblr_o6rj45zXwv1s9mtrco1_400.jpg

"Trust me, you are just beginning. Yes, a "horny" man will be more attentive, more helpful, and will do more to please you, but only for a limited time.

2351907a-a8a0-492b-8c62-b7c02663e002.jpg

But a VERY horny man will do so much more for you as long as he remains aroused! So, obviously, the more aroused he is, and the longer it has been since his last orgasm, the better husband he will be. The key is his state of arousal!"

41a65d56-5c9c-4e31-b0d0-70f4a68b68ce.gif

PS Normally it's my husband who uses this profile.

Last edited:
I have been pussyfree for just about a year now. As I can’t maintain an erection it just made sense to lock up a useless tool. She still has her fun, and I service her orally and with toys, but for me, it’s just ruined orgasm or milking. And we are both quite comfortable that way. It takes the pressure off of me having to even think about attempting to try and fuck her. It’s actually quite liberating...

Back