Pussy-free Cuckolds?

I have been pussyfree for just about a year now. As I can’t maintain an erection it just made sense to lock up a useless tool. She still has her fun, and I service her orally and with toys, but for me, it’s just ruined orgasm or milking. And we are both quite comfortable that way. It takes the pressure off of me having to even think about attempting to try and fuck her. It’s actually quite liberating...
Show us your pathetic tool locked up

I only allow my sissy cuck in me twice a year with no punishment!! I like letting him feel what he's missing since he CAN'T SATISFY ME in that way. He's only allowed to please me orally, with the vibe or strap on. There are times when I use numbing cream just to see the effort he puts into it but he knows he's worthless in that area.
I like your way of thinking! I enjoy watching cucks underperform

I guess it depends on the definition of 'pussy free'. I fucked my wife in February this year with a condom on, and that thats the only contact with her pussy i've had since. No touching, tasting, smelling etc. nothing. I may get another fuck towards Xmas, but its never assured. Covid-19 has really killed it for us, as if she doesn't catch up with her FWB, she just switches off sex, whereas if he's available, she like a horny young, and then I get to benefit from that occassionally. So, it been 8 months so far from my cock entering her pussy, and about 2 years since i've cum in it.
But, that better than the fact I haven't cum in her mouth in 13 years, so you just learn to accept it and live with it.

I guess it depends on the definition of 'pussy free'. I fucked my wife in February this year with a condom on, and that thats the only contact with her pussy i've had since. No touching, tasting, smelling etc. nothing. I may get another fuck towards Xmas, but its never assured. Covid-19 has really killed it for us, as if she doesn't catch up with her FWB, she just switches off sex, whereas if he's available, she like a horny young, and then I get to benefit from that occassionally. So, it been 8 months so far from my cock entering her pussy, and about 2 years since i've cum in it.
But, that better than the fact I haven't cum in her mouth in 13 years, so you just learn to accept it and live with it.
Be content in being given any access at all, even with a condom on! And I hope next year is much, much better than 2020. Lol

Over 5 years here
It was a mutual decision, I knew she wasn’t getting any real pleasure from fucking me and it would be just selfish of me to expect her to fuck me.
our sex now a days is me eating her and masturbating
She fucks her BF a lot so were all happy
good solution . i would still fuck her but this arrangement would be fine too .

Are there any cuckolding couples here who have an arrangement where the cuckold has committed to staying pussy-free? And why or why not?
Yes I a pussy free .. Why . Because she doesn't like her time wasted . If I cannot fuck her properly then why waste her time . In the beginning I had a chance of either pleasing her or get punished ... I don't try anymore . Not ony am I pussy free but I am no longer allowed to jerk off . I've learned to have anal orgasms and cum in my cage almost every time . It is frustrating but I've adapted to no longer cum like a man . .... Might I add Pussy free to me means no intercourse .I do lick her to orgasm always .

Back