Post your Taboo Fantasy

Wife booking a cheap motel and during her lunch break a couple of her work friends come over and take her. They all go back to work and at the end of the day she comes home and tells me what happened. I also get to explore her underwear that's she's been wearing all after noon
That would be super hot! Maybe some pics and video to share when she got back. ⚡🔥

I've always wanted to 'deliver' Amelia to a hotel room where she will meet (and serve) a group of hung, young (no-one more than half her age) black guys. I'll just watch and take photos as they make full use of her after stripping her naked. Nowhere is off limits so they can use and cum in or on any part of her (it's an idealised fantasy of course) put her in restraint and she's not allowed to object or refuse (she IS my submissive after all!). There's one, very simple condition - we will leave when there is no longer a cock in the room that's hard enough to enter her!! At that point, I will put her back on her leash and lead her naked out of the building and back to the car, leaking cum all the way. She's now 79 by the way.

My fantasy - probably not super taboo, but it's my fantasy...

Me and my GF are out at a club, and I go and get drinks... Meanwhile she was out dancing with two black guys... strangers. Dirty style. I can see they're shamelessly grabbing her ass and tits. She's not resisting...

Details...

20231019_233237.jpg

20240217_150926.jpg

She's 52, 5'2, 110#, petite blonde with an absolute amazing body at 52! Gorgeous face and smile, perfect large handful tits.

When I come back to the table with drinks, tap song ends and she comes over and I can see the guys looking and staring at her. This is turning me on! She says to me, " oh my god babe, they invited me back to their place... They're roommates!", and laughs! Then she has to use the restroom...

While she's in the ladies room, I end up walking over to the guys and chatting with them... And all they could do was go on and on about how hot she was and how much fun they would have making her cum. The idea of it all totally turn me on.

So I say to them, "real talk, on the DL - I would love to see you guys fuck the ******* out of her. Totally fuck her out. Deepthroat, gag, spitroast, DP, whatever she's open for. Gotta respect her boundaries though." They knew I was serious, and just nodded. So I said, " If she's down, I'm down. Let's see what kinda game you guys got! When she comes back, I'll let her know I think that's hot...give her another *******. Maybe another dance and we'll see what happens. If this goes down, you guys cool with me taking some pics and video? Or maybe she wouldn't want me there, so you guys would have to do the recording with her phone. IDK, we've never done anything like this before." 🤷🏽‍♂️ They were certainly down, nodding!

When she came back from the bathroom, and we sat down and she was all smiles! Give her a *******, and I tell her that I thought it was really hot watching her dance with those two guys, and implored her to dance with them again. That's when she commented, " I can tell they're both hung... Like really hung!" And I'm like, " really? Interesting .... Why don't you go to dance with them again?" Inquisitively. So she did!

Another hip hop song, things went a little further... They we're dancing in a darker corner, and I can see the guy she's facing had one hand down the back of her pants, grabbing her ass, and the guy behind her had one of his hands up her shirt holding one of her gorgeous tits. She looks at me, smiles, and I nod, approving.

Then I could see her hands rubbing on their cocks, outside their pants, inconspicuously. They were all talking in each other's ears when dancing. What the hell were they saying, I wondered? All I knew it was HOT watching them, and I was getting turned on big time!

When she comes back to the table, I can tell she was turned on just by the way she was walking and smiling.

I say to her, "OMG that was fucking hot!" And she says, " YES! So fucking hot. They're fun!" And I say, "if you'd like to fuck them, you have a pass! I'd watch!!!" Her eyes lit up. And she says, "seriously?! You wouldn't get jealous?!?!" I say, "No, it turns me on to imagine. I'd only be jealous if you didn't either let me watch, or take pics and show me after!" That surprises her, but pleasantly based on the look on her face.

She says, "are you serious??? Would you really let me fuck them? Both of them??" I say with a straight face, "I absolutely would be ok with that. Would you want me to be with you and watch, or go solo?"

After thinking a moment, she says, "I would do it, but I love you so much, and wouldn't want to hurt you or make you feel jealous or insecure." I say, "babe, I just think it's hot...it's sex, and nothing else but sex. And hopefully really really good sex... proper! And seeing a couple good looking, hung black guys doing whatever you desired turns me on. I can assure you I wouldn't get jealous or let it affect our relationship. Now you know where I stand. It's totally your call."

She says that she would like to, but not with me there... would feel wrong. But would let them take pics and video with her phone only, and show me when she got home.

She ends up leaving with them at about 10:30 p.m. and sends me the location when they arrive. Along with a couple photos of her holding one of the guys cocks, at least 10 inches, and the other of her with 3/4 of it down her throat, that the other guy must have taken.

About 20 minutes later, I get a couple more texts with images... I can tell it's the other guy's cock. It's just as big, possibly bigger, and lighter skinned. She's gripping it by the base, and holding it next to her face! It's actually longer than her face, and about an inch too thick for her to get her hand around it. I don't hear from her anymore that night. The anticipation kills!!!!

The next morning, one of the guys brings her home around 10am. She's exhausted, but also happy and excited to share the details, pics and videos. She had a really good time.

They FUCKED. HER. UP!!! I couldn't believe it! I was simply amazed! She said both of them were about 10 in. with amazing stamina. They took turns taking pics of the other fucking her, in just about every position I could imagine and a couple I couldn't. The photos really did no justice though.

In the videos, those guys fucking wrecked her, she was screaming like I'd never heard. Relentlessly fucking her in all of those positions in the photos. In one of the video clips, the darker skinned guy was fucking her doggy style, or more like froggy style with his legs in front of her hips squatted down. That video clip was 15 minutes long, and the guy was pounding the ENTIRE time!! Listening to her scream was insanely 🔥 She kept saying, "oh my God! It's hitting my cervix so hard" but obviously she liked it because she never asked them to stop.

At one point, they set the phone down, propped up against something, and DP'd her in four different positions, including standing up. They could seriously fuck, putting on a clinic! I was genuinely impressed. With them, and especially her! She was taking some serious dick. She said she came so many times she can't even remember.

After that first time, now she fucks them on a regular basis about once a month. I sit in sometimes, but only watch and stroke myself. I can cum 5+ times watching her. Every time it's something new. Eventually she starts fucking their friends, up to four guys at once. All BBCs. Sometimes just one-on-one. One of their buddies that they brought in, has a 12" cock and thick as a soda can. She took photos with a ruler to prove it. She gets unbelievably wet for BBC! She can deepthroat it too, all the way to the balls. Crazy!! I wasn't there for that, but a video she showed me... The 12-in cock was in her ass. In fact she could take it in every hole, balls deep. They got the best photo of her airtight - deepthroating the 12-in, and taking the two 10-in cocks in her pussy and ass... All buried balls deep at the same time! And another photo that showed all of them with just the tips of their cocks in her mouth, ass and pussy. That was my favorite. Seeing how deep they were getting. Absolutely spectacular!

Last edited:
beside the basic _ she get laid by other guy . it is a big turn on to imagine she would become in a way addicted to a younger guy (black or aasian. could be a colleague ,customer or fitnesstrainer ). during a meeting with her female friends and female colleagues he or she would announce that he s the one who fuck her regulary and that i am a sub husband . to prove i am called to strip naked and masturbate while sniffing and licking the girls feet .

Back