Post your Taboo Fantasy

I'm Tony From England, but living in SK, Canada

My ultimate fantasy is temporarily renting out a room in a city I'm staying in for 6 months, from a white couple in their early 40s.
I move in and the couple seem excited to share the place with me, a little too excited, that by the end of the first week I moved in they invited me out for drinks.
We had a good time, and it appeared their goal was to warm me up, we get back home and the husband comes to my room and proposes an interesting idea, that he would cut the rent in half if I had sex with his wife while he watched, or have the place rent-free if I fuck both of them"...

What should I do in this scenario?

I'm Tony From England, but living in SK, Canada

My ultimate fantasy is temporarily renting out a room in a city I'm staying in for 6 months, from a white couple in their early 40s.
I move in and the couple seem excited to share the place with me, a little too excited, that by the end of the first week I moved in they invited me out for drinks.
We had a good time, and it appeared their goal was to warm me up, we get back home and the husband comes to my room and proposes an interesting idea, that he would cut the rent in half if I had sex with his wife while he watched, or have the place rent-free if I fuck both of them"...

What should I do in this scenario?
sleep with both of them and don't pay rent

Our taboo fantasy is what got us into the lifestyle 😂. My husband and I often travel together when he has work and one of these trips we went to Austin. We stayed in your typical convention center hotel and on the second night there we went out for dinner and on the way back to our room we were met by a lot of people in the lift. The guys in the lift were huge… at least 6ft8 and muscular and young. We found out later they were a college basketball team that was on tour. I backed up with my pencil skirt into the elevator and I felt something leaning against me. It was soft but heavy but then started moving. I looked back and the young man smiled. Omg was that what I think it was??? I was so turned on… this young man was huge and although it seemed a mistake I also felt like he wanted me to brush against him. I was a little tipsy and I got into the room and stripped my hubby and got on my knees and started sucking him. I turned around started rubbing him while guiding him inside me. I lunged back on him and thought about how it would have felt to be lunging back on the young man in the lift. It made me so wet thinking about it… afterwards my husband asked me “what got into me”. We had never done anything with others and although adventurous we had never discussed this kind of adventure. I was embarrassed and blushed still on a high from the adventure in my head. He asked again and I blurted out that I was excited. Excited by what, he asked. Well… by the young guy in the lift that rubbed up against me. I told him the story as I remembered it and he said… and you liked that? I was nervous. I didn’t know where this was going. He said well if that gets you excited it gets me excited. He asked what I would do if I met him at breakfast and had permission to bring him upstairs. I was shocked … I hesitated. Well if you wanted to have a threesome I would find that exciting I said. We talked more and more and the next morning I was at breakfast early. I drank a lot of coffee that morning 😂. Finally the team arrived at breakfast and I spotted the young man. He was so tall and very muscular. I was nervous but I pulled myself together. My hands were shaking as I wrote the note to him. I walked over and handed the note to him and gave him a smile. I walked off and as he finished reading the note I turned back and saw him smiling. The note said … room xxxx 15 min xxx. 15 min later a knock at the door. Omg I was nervous. My hubby opened the door and I stood there awkwardly in my gown. I peeked around the door and saw not one large young man but two. Omg omg. They both came in and I decided the best way would to not be awkward. I walked up to both of them and pulled down their basketball shorts. Wow… that was something I’ve not seen before. Two of the biggest I’ve ever seen. I was excited, scared, nervous all at the same time. I put the first one in my mouth and looked up. He smiled and closed his eyes and I started to relax. I caressed the other and then swapped and put my lips around him. Omg I was so turned on. They were rock hard in my hand and my mouth and I wanted to feel them inside me. I moved across to the bed and turned in a way that suggested I was ready. I felt the pressure of him entering me and I gasped. Omg that is deep. I pleaded for him to be gentle and he continued to slowly stroke in and out. I was too scared to lunge back as it was already sooo deep. I started to lose myself in the rhythm and it felt like nothing I’d ever experienced before. I couldn’t take it anymore and I came with a wave of shudders. I wanted more. I wanted him to cum inside me. My husband watched on loving my every move and finally he came inside me… and that was just the start 😁

Our taboo fantasy is what got us into the lifestyle 😂. My husband and I often travel together when he has work and one of these trips we went to Austin. We stayed in your typical convention center hotel and on the second night there we went out for dinner and on the way back to our room we were met by a lot of people in the lift. The guys in the lift were huge… at least 6ft8 and muscular and young. We found out later they were a college basketball team that was on tour. I backed up with my pencil skirt into the elevator and I felt something leaning against me. It was soft but heavy but then started moving. I looked back and the young man smiled. Omg was that what I think it was??? I was so turned on… this young man was huge and although it seemed a mistake I also felt like he wanted me to brush against him. I was a little tipsy and I got into the room and stripped my hubby and got on my knees and started sucking him. I turned around started rubbing him while guiding him inside me. I lunged back on him and thought about how it would have felt to be lunging back on the young man in the lift. It made me so wet thinking about it… afterwards my husband asked me “what got into me”. We had never done anything with others and although adventurous we had never discussed this kind of adventure. I was embarrassed and blushed still on a high from the adventure in my head. He asked again and I blurted out that I was excited. Excited by what, he asked. Well… by the young guy in the lift that rubbed up against me. I told him the story as I remembered it and he said… and you liked that? I was nervous. I didn’t know where this was going. He said well if that gets you excited it gets me excited. He asked what I would do if I met him at breakfast and had permission to bring him upstairs. I was shocked … I hesitated. Well if you wanted to have a threesome I would find that exciting I said. We talked more and more and the next morning I was at breakfast early. I drank a lot of coffee that morning 😂. Finally the team arrived at breakfast and I spotted the young man. He was so tall and very muscular. I was nervous but I pulled myself together. My hands were shaking as I wrote the note to him. I walked over and handed the note to him and gave him a smile. I walked off and as he finished reading the note I turned back and saw him smiling. The note said … room xxxx 15 min xxx. 15 min later a knock at the door. Omg I was nervous. My hubby opened the door and I stood there awkwardly in my gown. I peeked around the door and saw not one large young man but two. Omg omg. They both came in and I decided the best way would to not be awkward. I walked up to both of them and pulled down their basketball shorts. Wow… that was something I’ve not seen before. Two of the biggest I’ve ever seen. I was excited, scared, nervous all at the same time. I put the first one in my mouth and looked up. He smiled and closed his eyes and I started to relax. I caressed the other and then swapped and put my lips around him. Omg I was so turned on. They were rock hard in my hand and my mouth and I wanted to feel them inside me. I moved across to the bed and turned in a way that suggested I was ready. I felt the pressure of him entering me and I gasped. Omg that is deep. I pleaded for him to be gentle and he continued to slowly stroke in and out. I was too scared to lunge back as it was already sooo deep. I started to lose myself in the rhythm and it felt like nothing I’d ever experienced before. I couldn’t take it anymore and I came with a wave of shudders. I wanted more. I wanted him to cum inside me. My husband watched on loving my every move and finally he came inside me… and that was just the start 😁
Oh you hot little slut!! I hope that opened you to becoming a good little black cock slut!!! Would love you on my black cock!!

For us, it's about the slow total power exchange.

Finding a third who can be Her long-term boyfriend, who slowly takes more and more power and control over us. He becomes Her primary and sole lover (except for when he shares Her with other tauruses), as I become pu$$yfree and my chastity lock-ups become longer and longer. I serve them as a domestic servant.

We will always stay together, but the idea of Her becoming another man's who takes over our lives really does it for us!

Back