Post your Taboo Fantasy

I would say my biggest taboo fantasy would be to take part in one of those Czech sex house videos. Where basically part of you hangs out of a wall and men come into the building and just fuck away as you are restrained there. Always found it to be a hot fantasy.
I got to try this at a Ladies Night at a Men’s Bathouse called Steamworks! It is everything you can imagine! You gotta try it!

Not really a fantasy caught sisters husband masturbating in my bathroom with a pair of my panties was such a turn on .I was living with them at the time when I was 16 . Sister worked 7-4 times I would be home with just brother-in-law and we would have sex and him cum on my stomach so hot

The black... And.. the group.. or.. gangbang.. sex. :) But... sometimes I fantasize about... homeless people. :S
There's something wrong with me. They are so.. disgusting. They are dirty, smelly... Disgusting. But... my.. pussy... when i imagine these things my pussy starts going crazy. :)) However, I don't think I would ever dare to do this. To imagine.. Exciting. :) But...
Mine too, thing I would undoubtedly NEVER do but they make me SO HOT fantasizing about the!! Homeless guys are part of mine too. J (the wife)

Back